Chapter 4 (S2) - Who are the finalists

"Let's take a look at who our top teams are! In first, Team Todoroki! "In second place, Team Bakugo! "In third place, Team Y/- Wait, what? Team Shinso? When did they come back from the dead?"

"And in fourth place, Team Midoriya"

"These four valiant teams will advance to the final round! Now, let's take an hour lunch break before we continue the next festivities! See you soon!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 4 (S2) - Fight! Let's Fight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can't believe we lost." Y/n sighed planting his head onto the table. "I'm all about making an Entrance, but losing after such a hustle feels wrong."

"If you had been more focused on your surrounding's than yourself, then maybe your team would have gotten a chance to participate in the next round."

"Monoma cut it out." Kendō shockingly came to Y/n's defence, "Sure at first their team was a bit rusty, but they started picking up the pace and they hustled. They did way better than most of our other classmates."

"So your defending him now? Did you have a change of heart for him?"

"No, I'm simply defending Shiozaki and Tetsutetsu and they happen to be on his team."

"Right here you know."

"Yes."

Tokage who witnessed the interaction smirked as she watched Kendō walked off. She approached Y/n still keeping with the smirk.

"You know I think she's starting to like you."

Y/n lifted his from the table. "You think?"

"So, Kamakiri?" Kurioro grinned.
"I remember you saying that you were gonna win the whole thing. How does it feel knowing that your not gonna do what you said."

"Shut up!" Kamakiri retorted.

"I see your not taking it well."

"Whatever, at least we all did well."

~~~

"Putting away your poor performance. I am very impressed that you were capable of making it this far without the use of your quirk." Tokage remarked.

"Yes, indeed that it is one impressive feat Mr Kayama, but if you do not mind me asking why is that, you do not use your quirk?"

"Simple." Y/n replied "My quirk allows me to release a powerful burst of energy and in return, I am left drained, weak and sometimes I even faint."

Tokage nodded, "That actually explains everything, but one thing."

"During the quirk trial test we did, the soft ball you purposely avoided using your quirk because, you wanted the attention, not because you were doing what a hero would do right?." Monoma interactively asked.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because your just like 1-A that's why, you enjoy the spotlight and love the attention it gives because, it makes you feel better than others, it makes you feel better."