Chapter 8 - Quirk Exercise Continuation!

⇛⇛ Second Event

The second assignment wasn't much of a struggle for most of the children. The entire point was to find a way to move over a heavy boulder, it was to test strength and knowledge.

"Good thing that girl said I wasn't supposed to pass all the tests. This one seems a bit difficult."

"Yes, so it seems." Shishida, the person who got first in the race spoke, "But sometimes the eye can play tricks on the mind, whether we ask for it or not."

"Your wise you know."

"Thank you, but I don't view giving out necessary advice to a classmate me being wise, I view it as helping out a friend."

"Ye- friend."

"Some of the children may dislike you, but I refuse to judge you on your late coming, I want to know you more, I want to see for myself that your are not as self-centered as they say you are."

"Don't bother Shishida it's clear this kid has no respect for this school." Shudo spoke.

"Most of these kids are dicks." Y/n said softly.

A small chuckle from behind, coursed the Y/n jump in panic. "I agree with you whole heartdly." A literal black person spoke.

"...creepy quirk isn't it?"

The person chuckled, "I know, I love it it's best for pranks and tricks. Kurioro is the name."

Y/n and Kurioro watched as a girl with most of her hair covering her eyes attempted to push the boulder ove, but was to shy to push hard.
Y/n chuckled a bit at her struggle, while Kurioro was paying close attention to her.

The shy girl noticed the small chuckle that came from Y/n and ran over behind Kendō looking as if she wanted to cry. Kendō gripped her fists and was about to march over to Y/n when their classmate who goes by the name Rin placed his arm out in front of her and shook his head.

Rin walked over to Y/n, "Hey!" He shouted loud enough only Y/n could hear.

"Hey."

"Do you think this is funny? Are you so self centered that when you see someone else doing worse than you you laugh. All of us came to U.A. to better our lives and the lives of many, laughing at Komori while she struggled is not helping her at all."

"It was a chuckle. I didn't-"

"Forget it! I know I'm not supposed to say this, but since you clearly don't care about being a hero, I might just say it. I hope you fail."

⇛⇛Final Test

"Were finally here, all the hardwork, all the blood sweat and heroic tears we wasted were all for this one moment, the final test!"

Mr.Kan was expecting applauds, but all he got was silence.

"You guys are really not like my other classes, this was such a perfect moment for you guys to cheer and celebrate. Where is the heroic spirit!"

Everyone looked around and then started clapping and cheering sarcastically.

"We'll have to work on that. But that's for future references, right now were doing the final test; softball all you have to do is throw the softball as far as you can."