Chapter 7 (S2) - The Son Of Endeavor!

~Another day another chapter an exciting one this time I think depends on you, but in any understandings I think I've outdone myself with the ending last chapter but that also depends on you if it was good or bad, now like always Enjoy Your Hero Academia! I forgot to mention the four upcoming chapters I've already finished creating them~

"Whoa! I never took Y/n for the athletic type." Kendō said shocked.

"First he hides his quirk from us now this. This kid is filled with surprises" Rin Commented.

"But alas those surprises have come to an end." Shiozaki spoke. "I hope his okay."

~~~

"Kayama..." Mina stared at the ice.
"Todoroki really went all out."

"Yeah." Midoriya agreed.

"That nerd had no chance!" Bakugo shouted.

~~~

"What a show am I right! Aizawa?" Present Mic spoke to his right hand man.

"Don't talk to me."

"Too focused on the match aren't yah! Well congrats to our winner Todor-"

"WAIT!" A voice shouted.

"What is this? Camera show where the voice is coming from."

The camera on the screen showed a different angle of the ice and it revealed Y/n holding onto his scarf which was wrapper around a small sharp point of the ice.

After a small struggle he got back on to the ice and slid down to the ring.

"Y/n Kayama is still in the match ladies and Gentlemen! I guess it's a do over then!"

Both fighters got back into their positions as Todoroki was about to fire an attack Y/n looked at him with an enraged expression making him flinch a bit and stop.

"I can't lose like that! He didn't even throw everything at me yet, nobody will remember this part of the tournament, they will only remember the part where he pushed me out in a second... Like hell I'll let it be like that!"

"Your still up impressive." Todoroki gave his opponent a cold stare.

"Damn it!" Y/n shouted out.

"What?"

"I don't need your pitty! How weak do you believe I am?"

"What are you going on about?"

"You know what I'm talking about! I know your holding back on me, I heard your conversation with your father who you seem to have issues with!"

"What?!"

Todoroki with rage brewing skated towards Y/n with his ice. He quickly stopped halfway and stomped his foot onto the ground releasing a sharp wave of ice. Y/n continuef with his usual strategy and jumped out of the way, this time Todoroki had this expected and slid towards his opponent with ice following behind him.

"You had no right to eavesdrop on us! nor speak of my problems!"

Todoroki placed his hand on the ground releasing a wave of ice whilst still charging towards his foe just in case he moved out of the way. "Well!" As Todoroki predicted, Y/n jumped out of the way Todoroki turned his ice and hurdled in for an attack. Y/n spat at Todoroki, coursing the half heart boy to stop with that little opening Y/n went in for a punch "Who decided that!" Todoroki blocked the attack with his ice and quickly jumped back.

Both combatants were breathed heavily.

"You had no right to talk to me like that!" Todoroki started.

"And you have no right to hold back in a tournament that is about showing what everyone is capable of your supposed to push me to my limits so the world can see that I'm actually a hero worth paying attention to!" Y/n shouted back.

"My father. He put you up to this didn't he? What did that monster say to you?"

At that moment just for that second, the reason Y/n wanted Todoroki to go all out faded and was replaced by anger. "You dare call your father a monster?"

"Yes!"

"Answer me then Todoroki, how many times has a monster saved someone in their lives the answer is; zero and your father has saved many people he put his own life at risk everyday saving others and the thanks he gets is hate from others! From other heroes nonetheless compared to Endeavor how many of those heroes who hate him have saved more people than the number 2 hero!"

"Shut up!"

Todoroki stomped the ground releasing another wave of ice out from under his soles and straight towards his opponent. "You know what I'm saying is true!" Y/n jumped back as he was about to land Todoroki used his ice to launch himself forward and punched Y/n's face into the ground. "You don't know me! Meaning you have no right to talk about my problems, nor speak to me!" Y/n was about to kick Todoroki off him, but the half hot boy jumped back to his position. Todoroki stepped on the ground again releasing an ice pillar that this time did not miss, the pillar knocked Y/n in the gut moving him back a bit and forcing him to cough up saliva. Shoto placed his palm onto the ground releasing another wave of ice towards Y/n who mustered up some strength and moved out the way.

"What is this really about?" An enraged Todoroki shouted out from the top of his lungs.

Y/n slowly got up from the ground and onto his knees. "Nothing important just the fact you think I'm inferior!" With Todoroki somewhat shook Y/n got back up on both legs. "You think this is a game your not even going all out! Your underestimating my capabilities, and I won't let that be the case, I'm gonna give the people a show to remember no matter what!"

"Go all out?" Todoroki angrily sighed.
"I know what this is all about, you want me to use my fire. But no I refuse, using my other side is not necessary in this situation."

"Grrr!"

"I refuse to use my father's flames I don't care what you say or do to pursue me to do so, but I will never break. I would never stoop so low to use my fire and entertain him or put a smile on his face. I don't know how much he payed you to do this and lash out at me out of the blue, but it's not gonna work I'll never use my fire after what my good for nothing worthless (that word began the real fight) father put me through-"

"Would you SHUT UP already!" Y/n shouted out loud enough that most of the audience members heard.

"W-what did you say?"

"You act as if this is your story you act as if this is all about you, but news flash Icy hot I don't give a damn about your father issues! My only issue with you was the fact you were holding back on me I don't give a damn about your fire, all those ice attacks you threw at me were mid level compared to your real strength right?"

"I don't know what your talking about."

"Don't act coy with me! I'm not an Idiot I know how strong the spawn of Endeavor is and what you threw at me was not that strength, you holding back is embarrassing me showing that I can't even handle small attacks! Now it's either you go all out or I'll make you go all out SHOTO!"