Chapter 7 (S3) - Take A Brake Y/n, Like All Heroes Do!

Immediately following after the last chapter, Y/n was on the ground staring up at the dark and smoke filled sky. He couldn't do anything, but continue trying to breath correctly, he threw out everything at Dabi and as a result his body got messed up, he was lucky that he had not fainted yet.

Even though he could turn his head looking up was by far the best idea. If he had to look straight he would be greeted by the image of his favourite T-shirt half burnt. If he were to look to his right he would smell the burnt skin pieces that were at a time attached to his right arm which was the one throwing out the most pain, even though it was nullified for the time, it still ached.
Turning to his left could have been a breather since surprisingly his left arm was moveable and useable, but that would remind him of the fact his right arm was practically dying.

Basically, his entire body was a wreck.

"This way, Tsuyu" A voice said.

"You sure Uraraka?" Ribbit.

"Yeah I know my directions well Tsuyu."

"Oh you were right," Ribbit "There's a boy with blue hair over there."

"Blue hair, Y/n!" Uraraka realized, rushing over to the endeavor loving hero, "What happened Y/n?"

"A long story... but... a villain escaped because of me... I couldn't stop the person or... anything like that the villain was way stronger than me... he predicted what I was gonna do... and what I wasn't going to do."

"Can you move?" Ribbit

"I wasted so much energy, that I don't think my body wants to move."

A knife shot out from the dark forest and straight for Uraraka. Y/n caught sight of it and when he thought about pushing Uraraka out of the way his entire body ached more, it felt like electric shocks were going down his body, Tsu quickly used her tongue to grab the knife before it could touch Uraraka.

"What the hell?"

"Who was that?" Ribbit.

From the bushes a girl sprung out and tried to slash Uraraka who moved instantly jumped back before the strike. Tsuyu like a hero stood in front of her as she stood in front of a wounded Y/n.

"Y/n, is she the villain who escaped?" Ribbit.

"I think I mentioned it wasn't a girl."

"Someone's bleeding!" The girl jumped in excitement. "I think that boy would look better with a bit more blood."

"She's crazy." Uraraka commented.

Y/n even in pain was still able to release a tiny laugh.

Editors Note - If you know why Y/n is laughing, you know.

She rushed toward Tsuyu and slashed at her multiple times.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Himiko Toga! The beauty."

Toga threw the knife at Tsuyu's tongue sticking it into a tree, and leaving a helpless Y/n and a brave Uraraka. Toga ran toward Uraraka with another knife, Y/n on the ground tried to lift his head to see what was going on, but was unable to, his body was completely drained.

Y/n watched from the corner of his eye as Uraraka used Gunhead's training and pinned Toga to the ground.

"That was amazing Uraraka." Tsuyu commented.

"Do you have anything to restrain her with?" Uraraka asked. "Is your tongue okay?"

"Y-yeah it just needs a little while to heal."