Chapter 17(S3): We Did It

Chapter 17

The chapter continues after the entire Provisional License Exam.
Y/n and his dorm mates do a couple of funny dorm nonsense before getting everything together and heading in to class. Their homeroom teacher Vlad reveals the provisional license exam to them and why they will need stronger teachers. Y/n now contemplates on who he should choose since Endeavor isn't an easy option.

The Night After The Exams

"Alright!" Tetsutetsu exclaimed as he raised his plastic cup up into the sky. The other 1-B classmates who had cups in their hand followed along clashing cups with him as they did.

"And then I pointed my fist directly at him and I was like Eastern Boom from there I dodged and then switched hands and then I was like Northern Boom." Y/n explained to some of his classmates his small match.

"Yeah you were like boom, boom, then you lost." Tokage pointed out.

Y/n somehow teleported to the corner of the room looking depressed. "Don't remind me."

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!" Some of the 1-B classmates cheered on Awase and Rin who were both locked in a drinking race.

"I personally feel like this won't end well in the morning for none of the two." Shishida stated.

Kaibara shrugged with a smile, "As long as nobody is dying we shouldn't worry." 

Kamakiri pointed his finger at Shoda, "You should tell Mr. Dep rep that."

"Everybody calm down, there are other classes here we can't interrupt their goodnight rest."

"Relax Shoda." Kurioro said after ruffling Shoda's hair.

"Yes have fun." Komori shyly encouraged.

Some of the 1-B members watched in aw as Yanagi gulped down liquid that was pouring out of her levitating cup even her opponent
Y/n stopped drinking so he could watch her chuck down.

"What the fuc-" A vine wrapped around Y/n's mouth.

A small push of wind grabbed the attention of the 1-B students. They all turned to the direction the wind came from and there stood Kendō.

"I would like to just say that I am honestly proud of all of you for managing to pass the exams." The class cheered then Kendō continued, "We were all shaking in our boots for the exams, but when it came we instead made the exams shake, we showed everyone in that exam room who believed 1-B was going to be an easy class that we are a tough class!"

The entire class roared in a cheer.

_______________________

Following the small speech by Kendō the 1-B mini party ended, everyone realized that they were all beyond exhausted and rest was something they really needed especially since class was going to resume the next day.

The said following day came along and almost everyone in the class were well rested and energized. They all did their morning routines and then left off to the school building on their own times. Monoma, Shiozaki, Awase, Pony and Shishida waited back for Y/n and Tetsutetsu, they were both one of the students that were still tired.

"I heard, Class A-- Two people! You had two people fail the provisional licensing exam."

"It's 1-B's Monoma." Sero pointed out.

"He's still as crazy as ever." Kaminari commented.

"Well did one of you fail. Did you fail again like the finals?"