Chapter 9 (S2) - Fight On Shoto!

- Last chapter we ended on a very, coldish note. But I just really had to stress the fact that Y/n was in the wrong. Talking about someone's problems even though you don't know what's going on is wrong , talking about someone's problems so you could get some extra attention in other words for your own selfish needs is beyond wrong.

"Is he fine?"

"Yes. He just fainted from fatigue that's all, it seemed that he somehow used up every bit of energy he had in that fight, because, of that he fainted."

"R-right..." Midnight walked out of the room thinking. "Oh Y/n I hope you'll be okay if you die what will your mother think of me especially your sister she will be heartbroken losing her father now her own brother... I hope your okay."

~~Chapter 9 (S2) - Fight On Todoroki~~

"NOW! It's time for our second round match of the sports Festival! I hope your already because we're starting off with a quick pre match Tetsutetsu vs Kirishima!"

Tetsutetsu and Kirishima locked hands and started their arm wrestling competition, both fighters doing their best, but as usual Kirishima took the win with Tetsutetsu losing.

"So close." Rin sighed.

"That was so childish." Kaibara commented.

"You have to admit though it was funny to watch."

Minutes later

Tetsutetsu walked down to his classmates with his head down.

"I'm a disappointment."

Shoda lightly tapped him on the shoulder "I wouldn't say that."

He flashed his classmate a smile then turned his attention to the empty seat. "Where's Kayama?"

"I think that was enough time! For our next fighters to get ready! Alright, alright, alright! Our next match is an exciting one, From class 1-A the boy with messy green hair our own Izuku Midoriya, on the other side from class 1-A the fiery hot heartthrob our own Shoto Todoroki."
The entire crowd looked at Todoroki who doesn't seem hurt or injured.
The two fighters walked up on to the stage and like always Todoroki is calm while Midoriya is shaking.

"Ready!"

The two get into a fighting stance.

"Fight!"

Todoroki started the match with his signature ice attack. Midoriya took a stand and fired a powerful shockwave at the ice breaking it in half in a second. Todoroki continued on the attack with more ice attacks that Midoriya blew away.

"That kid is strong!" Rin said. "No wonder 1-A survived a villain attack, having a quirk that allows you to easily break through solid ice only using the wind."

"THAT'S 1-A THEY ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO SHOW OFF WITH THEIR NOT THAT IMPRESSIVE QU-"
Kendō Karate chopped Monoma
"Monoma stop it."

The match between the two continues with Midoriya not showing a sign of giving up and as usual Shoto is seen on the back foot, but is not. Todoroki sends another wave of ice and slides behind it, Midoriya immediately flicks his fingers once again "SMASH!"  A powerful air force cuts through the ice heading towards Todoroki who got knocked back and saved by his ice.
Todoroki began breathing heavily with his right arm slowly being overtaken by ice again.

Todoroki charged towards Midoriya with his ice once more. Todoroki released another wave of ice at Midoriya who tried to dodge it by jumping back, but his entire leg got caught causing him to punch it apart.

"This Todoroki guy is a formidable opponent. I admire that even though I could beat him." Kamakiri commented.

Kurioro shaked his head. "Shut up."

The two started a short dialogue with multiple flicking scenes following behind. Todoroki sends another wave of ice bigger than the last one but Midoriya finds a way to flick it out of existence. Another short dialogue scene arrived and it was followed with Todoroki firing another wave of ice. Midoriya took his stand and flicked his thumb from his mouth shooting through the wave of ice and knocking Todoroki back again.

~~~

Y/n laid back on the medic bed, his head comfortly resting on the white pillows and his face, facing up at the white wall. "...that punch... that jump... That was the boom... I did it twice... How?" Y/n closed his eyes, "The cavalry battle, I let wanting the spotlight blind me, and the same happened here, and because of that everything went out of proportion... I'll never let that happen again... Sorry Shoto..."

~~~

Midoriya and Todoroki were still battling it out with Midoriya somewhat having the main lead in the fight. "ITS YOUR POWER ISN'T IT!!" Midoriya shouted. In that second flames emerged from Todoroki as both him and Midoriya shared a look and got into a stance. Todoroki fired his ice quirk mixed with his flames, Midoriya launched himself towards Todoroki going through multiple ice barriers and straight to his foe before the two could clash Cementoss used his quirk to create a wall between the two, that they both blew up pushing them both backwards.
The smoke cleared and Todoroki was the only one in the ring while Midoriya was outside the ring ripped clothes and everything.
"SHOTO TODOROKI WINS!"