Chapter 18 (S2) - Itsuka Kendō Rising

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter 18 (S2) - The Genius Called Itsuka Kendō!~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If we go this way we might make it out of here before the other team."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm sure of this plan, have I ever been wrong when it came to planning before?"

"How are we supposed to know you barely plan anything these days."

"Plus your current plan right now isn't even going as planned."

"Just wait for it."

"I AM SO TIRED OF WAITING! IT'S ALL WE'VE BEEN DOING THIS ENTIRE TIME!"

"Kamakiri relax, it's only a matter of time before her plan comes into motion."

"Does it look like I care! I've been waiting and standing in this spot for-"

"HELLO U.A STUDENTS!!!!!"

A huge yellow pulse shot out from the forest, coursing the students to quickly jump back avoiding any harm.

"Their here!"

"So late! I guess it's time to beat up a pro!" Kamakiri punched his palm. "Or do you have another idea."

"Yeah and i-"

A bigger pulse shot out from the forest coursing members of group A to move over to the opposite direction compared to the rest.

"Bondo, Kodai, Monoma and Yanagi I hope you can hear me!" Kendō shouted out. "We're splitting and meeting up ahead!"

"Seriously class rep?"

"Yes, I know what I'm doing."

The four members Kendō called out to nodded and ran off to another direction compared to the group, the remaining members followed Kendō as she ran up ahead, Present Mic smirked and turned over to the other four members. After making sure herself and her remaining members were far enough, Kendō stopped to rest.

"Are will still doing the plan?"

"In any other case I would say it's to early but this situation is more than enough of a clue,"

"I'm ready class rep!" Shishida turned into his beats form. "I'm gonna knock out some students."

"Remember the idea you two, go over to the other group and grab Tsuburaba and the rest of the plan you know it, this will show how well we know our classmates."

"Right!"

Kamakiri and Shishida rushed into the forest, Honenuki and Kendō stayed behind and walked forward.

~~~~

"We've been walking for such a long time, my legs are getting tired and I think I'm about to fall."

"Speaking of... how many minutes have passed so far?" Tsuburaba asked.

"An hour and 30 minutes have passed so far, seeing by how long we've been walking were only halfway there right?"

"Yep!"

"We haven't ran into the other team once! Why do Komori and Kurioro get to have all the fun of chasing the other group down."

"I wouldn't really call it fun." Said Y/n.

"You wouldn't but I would! My original plan of barging in there would have been perfect and unexpected!"