Chapter 3 (S3) - Show time!

The birds chirped as the sun rised up shining bright above the beautiful area. The students of 1-B had recently awoke all of them were tired, Tetsutetsu even had to hold Y/n by the arm so he wouldn't fall on the ground and sleep.

"What kind of training?"

"Class A is doing it already. Let's go, quickly. Last semester, Class A got all the attention, so next semester it'll be Class B's turn. Got it? It won't be Class A, it'll be us, Class B!"

"Were such disappointments." Tetsutetsu cried.

"Even if you say that we're going to develop our Quirks out of the blue, all twenty of us have different Quirks, so how are we supposed to know what we're developing and how?"

"Yeah, can you be more specific." Asked Rin.

"When muscle fibers are overused, they break and become stronger and thicker. Quirks are the same. If you keep using them, they become stronger, and if you don't, then they waste away. In other words, there's just one thing to do!"

The visual view of 1-A was shown and the entire class was stunned at the sheer training they were doing maybe brutal torture works as well. Y/n looked up, fixed his shades and was immediately taken aback by the hell 1-A was going through.

"Break yourselves!"

Chapter 3 (S3) - Show time!
___________________________

"What is this hell?" Said a shocked Rin.

Y/n lifted his shades to the top of his head, "C-calling that hell is one big understatement."

"Those of you who are operative types will have to raise your maximum limits. Heteromorphic types an other composite types need to train the parts of their body related to their Quirks. Normally this would occur as your bodies grow.."

"... But we don't have that time." Aizawa appeared. "Class B, you guys hurry up, too."

"We just got here."

"But once we join, there will be forty in all." Kendō points out. "How can two people manage so many quirks at once."

"Did you forget about them?"

"My quirk is Search! I can know all the info about up to a hundred people by just looking at them! I can find out their location and weaknesses, too!" Ragdoll.

"With my Earthflow, I can make the perfect places for each person to train!" Pixiebob.

"And with my Telepath, I can give advice to multiple people at once." Mandalay.

"I can assault you know through punches and kicks the normal." Tora.

Y/n blinked and Tora was in front of him.

"Hey kid!" Tora snapped his fingers, bringing Y/n back to reality. "It's wake up time, not sleep time! What kind of quirk do you have?"

"My quirk releases my energy in a form of a powerful blast."

"So you need energy drink and hard work." Tora grabbed Y/n by the arm dragging him to his boot camp. "Let's start with wasting that energy with training, then we'll restore it with energy drink."

Y/n gripped his fist and with a cry activated his quirk. The hero Tora, forced Y/n to continuously release his boom's to the point of drainage, when Y/n succeeded in that he was then forced to drink four bottles of energy drink in one go, when he was done with the drink he returned to releasing his energy. It was a rotation.

Y/n fell back after the sixth rotation

Ochako placed her hand out for her friend. "How you holding up?"
Y/n grabbed onto her arm and lifted himself up. "Better."