Chapter 2 (S2) - Go!

With the last green flash sent to dark, the sports festival officially began. The students of every class started pushing and shoving one another, in an attempt to be the first ones out.

"If this carries on, I'll be knocked out before I reach the finish line."

Y/n tried the pushing and shoving tactic himself, but he soon found it was hard to push and or shove someone while being pushed and shoved yourself. What felt like it was gonna carry on forever did not, out of the blue everyone stopped. Y/n found this as an opportunity to move, and as he tried he realized that he could not because, his legs were covered in ice like everyone else.

"This wins mine!"  A 1-A student shouted as he scatted on ahead

     ~~~Chapter 2 (S2) - Go!~~~

Most of the participants were frozen some managed to escape the first were three students from 1-A. Bakugo shot out like a bullet charging towards Todoroki, Kirishima and Tetsutetsu who followed behind 1-A broke free with one jab from their armored forms, Yaoyorozu took charge as she passed both Tetsutetsu and Kirishima in an instant by using her quirk to create a long pole. The rest of the students took note of this and used their quirks to free themselves as well.

"I could a- no, not yet. If I used my quirk right now that would cost me the rest of the obstacles."

As Todoroki and the rest of the students were making their way to the end, meanwhile Monoma and Rin found a way to catch up with Tetsutetsu who was believed to be further ahead than thought.

"Any of you seen Kayama?" Asked Tetsutetsu.

"Maybe he winged out the moment he saw 1-A escape first and took the lead against us." Commented Monoma.

"No, he's still stuck in the ice." Rin Clarified.

"I hope he makes it out of there fast." Tetsutetsu voiced his concern. "Where's Kendō and the others?"

Mineta was about to use his special move on his classmates Todoroki, but was stopped mid move, by a robot knocking him back. Everybody including the heroes looked in aww as the ZERO POINTER robots from the entrance exam glared down at each and every student on the field.

The three boys had stopped, since like everyone else they were taken aback by the robots. Because of this Kendō and Yanagi were able to catch up with them.

"The demons of hell have descend on us." Yanagi commented.

Kendō lightly laughed, "U.A. what did I expect."

"Like hell! I'm gonna let a couple of robots stop me!" Kamakiri shouted as he ran passed his five classmates.

"He will be the first victim of the demons."

"I hope that's not a threat." Rin sweat dropped.

Meanwhile

"Yes! I'm finally out." Y/n looked around. "And I'm the only one here, not the start I was expecting, but I'm sure the other obstacles are gonna be a piece of cake."

Meanwhile

Todoroki froze the only robot in his way with ease and continued on his path to the finish line.

"So were fighting?" Rins right arm skin turned into scales, "Fine with me."

"I don't think I can do this." Tsuburaba instinctively blocked a falling rubble with his Sold Air "...I actually stopped it! Yeah! I can do this, nothing can s-"

Tsuburaba jumped after feeling something tap his back, he turned to see what it was and was angry to see it was his classmate; Tokage. She had a smug smile on her face as she waved at him.