Self Changing and Slut Shaming

It’s Monday now. About 5 days since I wrote the song. Piper loved it and she wanted to sing it. She was still upset about Jason. He and Khione had announced that they had been dating in secret on thursday and Piper took the news badly. It was sad.

------FLASHBACK------

     We were all at lunch just joking around and being happy. Then Jason walks over holding hands with Khione all red. 

      “Hey guys! Um me and Khione just wanted to say that we’ve been dating for about a month now.We just wanted to tell you so there wouldn’t be any confusion” Jason said, practically beaming. 

      “Yeah we just wanted you ALL to know” Khione added, staring straight at Piper. She glared at her for a second then fake smiled to the rest of the group. 

      Everyone looked at Piper and then Khione. They gave the couple obvious fake smiles and made snarky comments. 

      “Never thought Jason would fall for plastic” Leo said as he and Calypso moved next to Piper. 

      “I mean i thought you said you wanted someone real, not a rude barbie, but like you do you” hazel said, “kidding” she added with an innocent face, as Jason gave her a confused look. She also moved to Piper and hugged her from behind. 

      “Really bro? Wow” Percy said as he shook his head and gave Piper a sympathetic look.

      “Dam I never thought someone like you would fall for someone like her” I said as I squeezed Piper’s hand. I glared at Khione which was unnecessary since I didn’t know her, but she hurt Piper. And we were becoming really close fast. 

      “Ok what’s up with you guys?!” Jason asked. He was angry. Like really angry. Everyone murmured “nothing” and talked amongst themselves while Jason and Khione walked away. Before Khione walked away she shot Piper the middle finger and waved goodbye. 

      Everyone started comforting Piper and she broke down. Almost 5 seconds after she broke down Jason ran to try and comfort her and ask what was wrong. Leo, Me and Percy kept him away and yelled at him to go back to Khione. Hazel, Frank and Calypso kept comforting Piper. 

------END OF FLASHBACK------

       Me and Percy were great and still going strong, but I would spend more time with Piper trying to comfort her and help her. Percy didn't mind this because he knew it was a good thing, and he was hanging out with his new friends Leo, Frank, Jason, Nico, and Will.

      Piper still liked Jason, but she was getting over how much it hurt seeing them together. She still wasn't ready to talk to Jason or be near him so we would mostly hang out at her place. 

      Her place is a huge penthouse. She says she usually has sleepovers a lot since her dad is always away working and her mom disappeared when she was born. It gets boring and lonely so she likes having people over. It was huge and incredible. I spent most of my time there when I wasn't with Percy or at home sleeping. 

      We were in her room right now. We were looking at ourselves in the mirror. Piper was doubting herself so I decided that we would dress up like the "Barbies" and show that with and without makeup, Piper was beautiful. 

      Piper was wearing a red satin, backless dress with golden heels. I was wearing a blue satin dress with black heels. We did our makeup by watching youtube tutorials. Not to be cocky, but we looked awesome. It was a bit uncomfortable, but we looked good. 

      "I miss my sweatpants." Piper said almost immediately. I chuckled at this and looked back at both of our sweats on laying on her bed. We weren't going to go out because we were uncomfortable enough. I took some pictures of us and we decided to post them (after half an hour of deciding). 

      A few minutes after posting we started getting likes and comments. 

kxra.smh: so pretty

diangelo19: you two>>>

itsjackson_: gods you're perfect annabeth

calypso.time: piper is so underrated

kevin74: what a pair of whores

kevin74: bet you'd be willing to show me what you're good at sluts

            We felt even more uncomfortable after that. We took off everything and put on our hoodies and sweats. We just sat there. We didn't know what to do with that. What if they were right? I mean we looked the part. Would we somehow change and be what he thinks we are?