Chapter 1

Elena Cami Katherine and Davina went into the ball room. They each had there dresses on. 

"I don't get why Elena's here she was to busy with her new boyfriend to care about meeting the prince" Davina said.

"Your not even royal blood and i'm here for support i already turned it down you self little-"

"Elena" Grayson said.

"See you don't even listen" Katherine said.

Esther Hayley Rebekah Mikael Niklaus Finn and Elijah walked in."Hello i'm sorry i never got to meet you" Elena greeted.

"No your not you were to busy sneaking out your window wearing your slut outfit" Katherine said.

"Excuse me. I'm sorry that i wanted to live like a normal person for once. I've been in this castle for 19 years." Elena said.

"I don't see whats wrong with that" Davina said.

"I want to know people. Real people not fake princesses who wish they were royal and are just trying to snag a queen spot. I wanted to be queen since i was younger mostly because it was my birthright. I don't want it anymore. I wanted to be queen because i wanted to be like my mom i wanted to help the people. With my magic i wanted to help everyone. All you two are worried about is some crown," Elena said.

"Elena" Lilian said.

"There just like you your hurting my kingdom. When Cami comes of age i'll be here to make sure she takes over cause she's a much better queen then anyone of you will ever be. So what i sneak out i didn't do anything wrong but be a teenager but talk to my people but thats so wrong i'm sorry i never got to meet them. They seem like a wonderful family to bad ours isn't. I'm go pack i rather my leather jacket then this dress that you purposly made uncomfortable." Elena walked out leaving them alone. Elena went to her room and changed into her leather jacket and jeans. She put on her black wedges and went downstairs. She went to the front door. She opened it to see Kol about to Knock her was wearing a suit.

"Elena" Kol asked.

"Kol" Elena asked."Your the prince. Oh shit. Follow me." Elena took him to her room. "Thats what you wanted to tell me that you were the prince."

"Your the princess that was sneaking out her room" Kol smirked.

"Just shut up and kiss me" Elena said

He put his hands on his waist and pulled her to into a kiss.

Peasent or Princess- KolenaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara