After Marriage

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

Hi army

I'm Back

Hope everyone are taking care of yourself

Hart you all ❤❤

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊𖥸

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ➳

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ➳

┊ ┊ ☪⋆ 𖥸

┊ ⊹ ➳

❀° ┄──────╮

Let's start

╰──────┄ °❀

You said everything to your mother.. & your friends from INDIA also was sooo happy .... Everyone was happy & Jimin's mom & your mom decided a date for your marriage... It's after 3 weeks from that day... Jimin & you went to PD & informed about your marriage... He was happy too & their cara heard about all this...

After you came out of pd shii room... She was standing their you greeted her But she didn't greeted you back instead she look soo angry at you..

Jm: ya.. What happened... Cara.. Is everything ok?

Cara: *glared at you & had a look at jimin & left to pd shii room*

You didn't get what was going on... & then you realized she loves jimin

Jm: what's with her now??

You: hmm she Loves you jimin

You: hmm she Loves you jimin.. *by hanging your head down*

Jm: what??

You: ya... Day before yesterday... I left to home with out telling you, do you remember?.

Jm: yaaa

You: that day she came to me & said that she loves you & she wants to be with you... Hmmm &.... *you stopped*

Jm: and what y/n

You: *in mind* *if I tell him that she asked me to Don't come to him.. He will scold her* & &.. I got sick because of that...

Jm: *hugged you* awww y/n....you become sick because of her?? Ahhh...

You: hmmm

Jm: haha... Don't worry.. She will understand ok?