Accepting you

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Hi army
I'm Back
Hope everyone are talking care of yourself
Hart you all ❤❤
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊𖥸
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ➳
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ➳
┊ ┊ ☪⋆ 𖥸
┊ ⊹ ➳

❀° ┄──────╮
Let's start
╰──────┄ °❀

You both went together out to meet jimin family.. His parents & members are sitting together on couch & was talking... They saw you coming... & look at you.. Emmo got up & invited you to sit with them with a smile... You didn't left jimin shirt.. & asked him to sit with you like if he didn't sit you may kill him.. Hahaha.. They all saw that & laughed... You got embarrassed & shy... You are tensed...

Emmo: annyong y/n You: annyong emmo

Emmo: annyong y/n
You: annyong emmo.. How are you?
Emmo: ya I'm fine. . How are you...
You: I'm fine to emmo thank you * fake a smile & dropped your head down*
Emmo: so.. Jimin introduced her to us * signed*
Jimin: ya emmo.. Haa.. Emmo & appa this is y/n...& y/n they are emmo & appa... *laughing*
Emmo: ahhh jimin... We know she is y/n & she knows we are emmo & appa... Tell us why is she with you here on your trip...
JM: hmm... Emmo actually.. She is... Ha... She is my fan... From INDIA... she came to visit us & as we are coming here so we brought her along with us * signed*
You:* saw him in shock * * thinking in mind: wt is he talking about... Hmm ok*
Emmo: hoo... She is just fan? Ntg else?
JM: hmm... No emmo... She is good girl you know* sign*
Emmo: what? *shocked with his expression*
Appa: jimin!! Wt happened to you...

 She is good girl you know* sign* Emmo: what? *shocked with his expression* Appa: jimin!! Wt happened to you

JM: haha ntg emmo & appa.. Haa.. Emmo wt is their for lunch today... & where is bro.. I didn't find him since I came?
Emmo: hoon ya... He went out to bring something to you.. I don't know what it is... * signed* & we have kimchi , chicken fry for lunch..
You: * saw jimin in save me expression*
JM: ha emmo WHAT? * he almost shouted the last word*
Emmo: wh... What happened? U ok
JM: why did you cooked chicken fry? * said in pount*
Emmo: huh?.. Because you like it... What's wrong in it?
JM: haa.. No emmo... I.. Actually.... * seeing you , members & emmo... *
You: actually emmo I don't eat non veg... But Don't worry ..... I have bread..
Emmo: hoo.... I don't know about that y/n...& I don't even know that your coming here... But how can I let you eat bread... I will make something for you wait.. * stood up*
You: no emmo.... * stood up* please... Hmm... I don't want to give trouble to you.... Leave for now.... Please * you pleased with cute gesture*
Emmo: hmm... Ok... But... Wt will you eat now... Ok atleast i will ask jimin bro to bring noodles packet... Plz don't saw no.. I can't leave you with bread...
JM: yes emmo do that... Tell him to bring 2 we both will eat that... Actually she won't eat rt... Maybe she can't sit with us... & we can't leave her alone to eat... Soo... I too will eat noodles for now...
You : aww no need I will sit over here & eat... You sit at dinning... If you want I will sit their with all of you... But don't eat veg for me... I will feel guilty if you do soo... Anyway no need to do that much for a fan... * saw jimin somewhat seriously & turn to emmo & smiled* .. Tq emmo... * you both sat*
JM: but-- hmm... Emmo... She is not just only a fan...
You: * wt is he doing now* * keept your hands on his Thai to stop him* ya I'm from INDIA.. Tooo rt...
JM: hmm.. No.. * saw you seriously raising one eyebrow up*
Emmo: then...
JM: she is my.. * cut by you*
You: fan... I'm his fan.. Means he is my bias... That's it rt...
JM: no emmo * came front with a pount * I want to protect her as she is-
You: his fan... H-He protect his a-army so he want to p-protect me e-emmo... * shaking your head front & back like discussing some thing ** & smiling very sarcastically ** & sign to jimin not to tell *
JM: * now v seriously* emmo... I want to make her happy all the time because..
You: jimin-ah we know you want to protect, & see your fans happy all the time... Don't worry about that..
JM: but.. I said your not just my fan * taking back support of couch * * with a angry & disappointed face*

 I said your not just my fan * taking back support of couch * * with a angry & disappointed face*

You: hmm.. Ok i will sit with you all.. Don't worry now * with a sad face*
JM: it's not like that... You no need to sit with us.. How can you smell all that...
You: no problem..
JM: but I can't I want to sit separately WITH YOU... * shouted last two words*
You: but-..
JM: wt but now no but's... Emmo I'm eating noodles with this kid
You: ahhh... You are crazy... Why are you leaving your favorite thing for me?... &...&... M not kid * said last word very slow*
JM: you know why!.. Do you want me to tell it?
You: whatever... It's your wish I'm going inside I want to...
JM: ha want to?
You: I want to GO.. * got up & was walking to words your room*
JM: y/n.. Sry...
You: * turn back * why? * confused*
JM: for not telling confidently... Emmo... I love her... & she too... We came here to show her to you & take your permission for marriage... Emmo & appa... She is really a nice person who I meet... We started loving each other with out seeing each other... & then when time came... Like when we are about to meet each other.. We got aparted... & after facing some hard time in r life's... We get together...... & emmo & appa she became my happiness... I love her so much... * tears fall from his face*

You frozen because of sudden attack of situation * tears came to your cheeks as you started crying*

You frozen because of sudden attack of situation * tears came to your cheeks as you started crying* ... & you ran into the room when you got to realization of the confession of jimin to his parents...
JM: * got up* Y/N ...
Emmo: * caught his hand* leave her for sometime... She remembered the heard time... Let's arrange the food & call her... Until then leave her alone...
JM: hmm... Ok emmo... Appa.. Are you ok with her... I know mom is ok... Wt About you... I will ask bro after he arrived too..

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

What do you think his father's answer... Will he tell them to marry... Will they both got marry soon? . R they will be need to be apart for a while... R anything else?... Let's see... Stay turned to know that....
Thank you for your support and don't forget to vote & comment your opinion