live with you

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

Hi army

I'm Back

Hope everyone are taking care of yourself

Hart you all ❤❤

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊𖥸

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ➳

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ➳

┊ ┊ ☪⋆ 𖥸

┊ ⊹ ➳

❀° ┄──────╮

Let's start

╰──────┄ °❀

Clara was not happy with this... She already talked so much near you & .. She can't face you now.. She can't see you & jimin happily spending your time with each other... She is tooo angry on you... She came to you... But doctor & few staff members are with you... She can't come to you... So she left from stadium... She didn't told anything to anyone...

Later

Jimin came to your room to check it out...

Dr: yaa... Jimin you are here...

Jm: ya what happened??

Dr: ntg it's hot over here ... So her body isn't cooperating with us... I think we should take her home...

Jm: ya sure Dr... Anyway, we have to vacate the stadium so... Let's get going...

Dr: ok then...

Jimin informed to manager & PD. Staff packed the stuff & everyone started...

Jm: I will carry y/n let her be with me...

PD: ok your wish...

Jimin carried you to their car & mad you sit & he sat besides you by keeping your head on his shoulders... Rest of them had their seats too & started to go home... Jimin asked that he will be going to his house & PD accepted... So Jimin brought you to his house .... He made you sleep on bed & he sat besides you & was watching you sleeping peacefully... He is thinking about the announcement & fans reaction... That was really great....

Jm:hope you wake up soon & every thing is alright... & hope every army is happy seeing you & me... Y/n..i can't be without you... *a tear fall from his eyes*

Slowly he fall sleep besides you..

After a few hours

You woke up for coldness... With nill energy... You saw him besides you sleeping peacefully...

 You saw him besides you sleeping peacefully