Excited to see you

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Hi army
I'm Back
Hope everyone are talking care of yourself
Hart you all ❤❤
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊𖥸
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ ➳
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫ ➳
┊         ┊       ☪⋆   𖥸
┊ ⊹     ➳

❀° ┄──────╮
Let's start
╰──────┄ °❀

Next day

As usual you got up with his msg...  But your stomach is not in that good condition as you skipped meals...  But you made to get shower...  & went down to drink something so that your stomach will have something & stop paining...  Later you get ready & went to office... 

Later

You got msg from jimin... 
JM:Hi I booked ticket for you...
You: Ho tq minshi... I'm existed..
JM:  me tooo...  Ha I will forward you you're ticket.. 

You:  ha ok minshi

You:  ha ok minshi... Tq so much.. 
You got the ticket...  It was booked for Sunday...  He even booked return ticket...  Your really happy by seeing the ticket... 

Later

You finished your office & reached the room..  & think of packing your bag...  Meanwhile your mom called you..  As the day your going to leave is Sunday your mom asked you to come to home on Saturday so she will set your clothes which are at your home...  You said ok...  So you checked every thing & though of shopping tomorrow after office as Saturday is half day...  & you got jimin msg...
JM:  hi y/n wt doing?
You:  hello minshi...  I'm just thinking wt to bring to Korea...  Haha ntg.. what are you doing
JM:  Hmm..  Ntg...  I'm just exited to see you..  So you will be in hotel ok...  & I booked hotel as well...  But their is a small problem... 
You:  problem?  Wt is that... 
JM:  I'm not able to come to airport...  I really thought of coming but it is not getting possible.. 
You:  Hmm no problem minshi I can understand...  I will see you at evening in the concert... 
JM: Hmm... Tqq.. To airport one man will come I will tell you his name on that day...  So What else?
You:  Ntg much minshi...  I was just existed for Sunday as their is only 2 days in between...
JM:  me too..
You both chatted for some time... 
Later You did your work & sleept...

Next day

As usual you got up with his gud morning msg.. You replied & went to freshup...  After that you had your break fast & left to office...  You did your work very fast & completed before time...  Had your lunch & left the office with your boss permission...  & went to shopping to buy something to minshi & BTS..