Let me see you

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Hi army
I'm Back
Hope everyone are talking care of yourself
Hart you all ❤❤
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊𖥸
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ ➳
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫ ➳
┊         ┊       ☪⋆   𖥸
┊ ⊹     ➳

❀° ┄──────╮
Let's start
╰──────┄ °❀

Two days passed

You both are not coming out of room... Not eating, not talking to anyone... Just living by drinking water..you thought that he saw you & he didn't like you that's y he didn't came to see you... & your crying so hard... Neither of you are coming out of room... Members are worried about you both.. They don't know what to do... Your Messaging him continuously.... Saying that you want to see him As he is not replying you... Members are continuously checking on both of you..  But you both are talking nothing but just "hmm"... He is crying so hard ... He knows that he loves you the most... He is not able to see you like that...
PD didn't appeared at office till now... No information about him... He thought that as their is no concert near by he can come after you left to India... But Yours & jimin condition is getting worse... Members started worrying... PD knows everything what's going on with you people... He too started worrying & though an Idea that is.. He thought to send a person as jimin & make him to meet you & be your bf.. & take some videos.. & show that videos to members & jimin he though by seeing that jimin  will think your cheating on him...

At Hotal

At Hotal

  Your not eating & just sleeping in your room... Then you Shuddnly remembered that you promised your mom that you won't let anything happen to you... Ya..  You should be able to travel to your mom ... She will be scared of you... You then called sohyu... & said
You: annyoung sohyu
SH: annyoung y/n..i was waiting for your call... How are you?... Wt are you doing inside...
You: don't worry... I'm fine... I just remember that I promised my mom that I won't let anything happened to me... So can you bring some bread for me plz...
SH: ya sure y/n...i will in 5 min...
He came with bread & some substitution to it... & knock on your door... While coming he said this to jin that you asked for bread... You msged minshi too... "If I don't eat & become sick.. How could you see me when you came to me..."
Jimin was happy that your eating something... Then he opened the door too... He replied you as "tq".. You were happy for that.. You dont want to be in that room... So you want to canteen with sohyu... He saw you & was like...
SH: wt is this y/n see how you become.. Your mad... * with angry face*
You: ya sohyu ahh... I'm sry... *next walk to canteen was so clam*..