What to do now

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Hi army
I'm Back
Hope everyone are talking care of yourself
Hart you all ❤❤
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊𖥸
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ ➳
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫ ➳
┊         ┊       ☪⋆   𖥸
┊ ⊹     ➳

❀° ┄──────╮
Let's start
╰──────┄ °❀

Next day

You all got up & get ready... You made breakfast... After eating breakfast you all sat together in living room..
You: so wt are plan's for today... Are we going any where?
JM: hmm not sure  but we thought to go & speak with pd about marriage..
You: hoo.. Hmm.. If their is any problem for marrying now don't get stressed or tensed... I have a plan ok?
All: hmm ya... Ok... Will discuss...
JM: ok then let's start & go to bighit & you will get to see bighit & we can speak to pd too..
Rm: ya that would be great... Let's go..

Later

You all reached bighit..

You all went inside & a staff greated you & you did so

You all went inside & a staff greated you & you did so.. Then jimin asked a staff to show you the company.. You went along with her & they went to talk to pd
Pd: ha come in* checking some papers*
They went in.
Pd: hmm ya... Take your sit... * still looking into paper's*
They all sat
BTS: annyoung pd shi.
Pd: annyoung *look at BTS* why are you all here you were in leave rt...
JM: hmm pd shii i want to tell you something & ask you something..
Pd: hoo go a head... * listening carefully*
JM: actually it's about y/n & me..
PD: y/n & you?
JM: hmm ya..  I want to ask you about our marriage..
PD: ho marriage! .. I was thinking about that to talk to you... Actually you have to still wait for few days jimin.. Because it's your peak point so..
JM: hmm but pd shii we too want time but we want to marry & be a part for few days maybe..
PD: wt... It won't be fine jimin... If you want her to be with you then only marry her jimin ,or she will be in trouble & it's really nice if you won't marry now...
JM: hmm let me tell you some things then
PD: ya go a head
JM: *told your story* so I want to protect her by marrying her..
PD: hmm.. But... Ok you said she have some idea too rt.. Let's discuss about that.. If it is better then let's do that..
BTS: ya it would be fine!!!
They called you & you entered into pd office.
You: annyoung pd shii..
PD: annyoung y/n
You: you called me?
PD: ya please take your seat..
You: hmm ya.. * you sat in a chair over their* so anything to worry??
PD: no.. We just want to listen to your idea.. & if it is good we will go by that..
You: hooo that's fine... Actually I thought that * look at jimin* * took breath* let's marry in INDIAN tradition for now by not saying anyone except your family & my family... & not as jimin but as minshi..
Bts& pd: minshi??
JM: but minshi & jimin are same rt..
You: ya you & me know that but not to the world rt...  So, you will be dressed up as minshi like with bread on your face & all... & after completing our works we can marry in korean style by calling everyone & announcing the marriage... As jimin.. So that you can continue your job over here... & I will be a married woman so people won't make my life terrible.. & we can even meet at times as wife & husband.. Ha minshi will be a staff over here.. Ok?
PD: wow.... It would be good , as your know as wife of minshi people won't bother you, & jimin will be unmarried to the world as you married minshi... That would be fantastic... Ya I agree it
JM: but I don't think it is good.. Why to marry minshi when JM is here..
RM: because minshi is not familiar with world but jimin do...
JM: but won't it be cheating??
You: hmm ya it may be that's why I didn't said it first.. Sry... Chill no worries.. Will do something else..
PD: no no it won't be cheating JM.. No need to take back your idea... It will be just a fake marriage anyway... To show her enemies that she got married that's it rt... & real marriage will be held after you both succeed ur self... It would be fine rt...
You & JM: but...
Suga: if you don't want to solve your problems be like this...  Or go with your idea..
V, jk, j-hope &RM: ya I'm with suga hyung
Jin: ya suga is rt... & PD shii too... You can do that.. It won't be cheating... Your trying to solve the problem in your life.. Which has complicated solution Be strong
You & JM: hmm* look at each other*
You: hmm tq for all your support... I'm glad to have you people....
JM: ya mee too... I love you all* got up & had a group hug... *
PD: so soon we are going to INDIA...  Woww...
Members: yaaa...

JM: but not as BTS as minshi & his friends

All: ya... Hahahahaha

Later

You all went to BTS home & was talking to each other... & you all decided to tell about this to your parents.. 
You: ya but please be careful.   My mom should not get to know about the things I'm facing over their..
JM: omg.. Yaa I forgot..
You called to jimin parents & your mom...
You: annyoung emmo, hello mom.. How are you both?
Emmo: ya y/n & BTS... Annyoung.. I'm fine wt About you... & hello y/n mom shi
Mom: hello everyone, hello jm emmo shii  & I'm fine y/n sweet heart... What make you call like this??
You: ya mom& emmo.. Hmm.. Actually...
Emmo & mom: please don't lage I can't handle it...
You : ya sure... * look at BTS*
RM: so actually ... We are decided to marry y/n & jimin in India in Indian ttraditions..  *he told everything*
Emmo & mom: wow.. That would be great...
Mom: I was waiting for it no problem it will be fine..
Emmo: ya don't think it's cheating jimini... Everything is fair in love & war..
Mom: hahah yaa.   It's true..
JM: haa.. Yaa I forget it..  Haha anyway tq emmo & mom..  We will prepare everything & let you know & emmo you appa & bro should be ready we may go at anytime... As the marriage will be held by looking star's we may go at anytime....
Emmo: hooo ok  we will be ready
Mom: ya.... Jimin send me your star details I will look after the dates..
JM: ya sure mom...

Emmo & mom: ok then people

Emmo & mom: ok then people.. Cyu all soon annyoung.. 
They put off the call & your happy... You sent jimin details to your mom..

Later

Your mom sent the details... Of the stars & days came after  10 days from now as you have to go after two days..
You: so I will go at that time & ask permission in office for marriage... & do some arrangements over there.. Ok?
JM: ya ok.. & when you want us to come?
You: before 4 days of marriage if possible
JM: ya fine let's consult pd shii..
They called PD shii..
PD shii: ya annyoung... Tell me
JM: hmm pd shii.. * he said about the dates & all*
PD: ya it's fine jimin... I will also come..
JM: ya fine PD shii... Annyoung
PD: annyoung JM..
You all are so happy & jimin said about this to his emmo & they said that they will be ready...

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Omggg you are going to get marry jimin soon... Woww... So let's see what happens at India with y/n & how the marriage will be let's seee in further chapters...
Thank you for your support guys Don't forget to vote & comment