Project Submition

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

Hi army

I'm Back

Hope everyone are talking care of yourself

Hart you all ❤❤

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊𖥸

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ➳

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ➳

┊ ┊ ☪⋆ 𖥸

┊ ⊹ ➳

❀° ┄──────╮

Let's start

╰──────┄ °❀

After 2 months..

You were talking to him daily sometimes in video call... He came to see you when ever he is free & miss you.. He will stay with you for a day & leave..

You completed your project... Today you gonna submit it.. Your pretty sure it's going to be Rock...

Before going to office you called mom& jimin to tell about the submission...

You: hi minshi.. Gud morning

JM: morning y/n...

You: ya today we have submission.. I'm excited & scared at a time..

JM: haha y/n don't be scared... You will do great... Trust yourself...

You: hmm tq minshi.. For supporting me.. I love you..

JM: love you too y/n... All the best for submission... & be confident & speak out ok?

You: ya minshi.. Tq so much.. Ok I will leave now... Cya..

JM: cya..

You left to office by this

Later

You reached office your members also arrived.. You people still have time.. So you all decided to take a review on the project... So that we will get some confidence... & if you have any mistake you can correct it...

They all are fine & your project review got well... So your happy too... But small amount of tension is irritating inside you... But you are confident too...

Later

It's time for you to present the project... You all entered seminar Hall...

 You all entered seminar Hall