Will we meet Ever ?

╭──────༺♡༻─────╮
Hi army
I'm Back
Hope everyone are talking care of yourself
Hart you all ❤❤
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊𖥸
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ ➳
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫ ➳
┊         ┊       ☪⋆   𖥸
┊ ⊹     ➳

❀° ┄──────╮
Let's start
╰──────┄ °❀

You asked ajusi to show minshi pick.....
She was shivering... She don't know wt to do... & she suddenly said...
Ajusi:Ahhh sry my phone got changed & I don't have his pick... I'm really sry for that...
You: hooo... Np... Tqq...
You left from their & was watching BTS performance... They finished their first performance... & return to you... They asked how was it...
You: wow it's really amazing... & I'm really glad to see you all live...
Members: haha... Tqq...

You: hmmm I'm feeling wired

You: hmmm I'm feeling wired.... I don't know y... Why I feel him... & I can't see him...  Argg it's making me crazy...
JM: *became sad*
You: but anyway he will come.. Let's hope for best... & jimin shi.  You look v cute when you smile..  & it will really glow up the stage... Plzz don't be sad... Jin shii will talk to PD tomorrow... Ok??
JM: talk about what?
You: I know.. Jin shi told me that pd stopped you from talking to an important person to you.. Isn't it..
JM: Hmm yaa.. *hanging his head low*
You: ya i asked to smile not to be sad
BTS: * started laughing* ...

Later:

They finished their performance... Jimin also participate cheerfully... Then all of them meet back stage...
You: hmm... Ok then , I brought some gifts to you all... I thought to give after minshi Came... But i don't think he can now...