Getting close

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Hi army
I'm Back
Hope everyone are talking care of yourself
Hart you all ❤❤
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊𖥸
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ ➳
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫ ➳
┊         ┊       ☪⋆   𖥸
┊ ⊹     ➳

❀° ┄──────╮
Let's start
╰──────┄ °❀

You msged your mom..
You: hi mom... How are you
Mom: hi y/n..ya I'm fine... Off i already miss your video calls... When can I see you... You are not even replying correctly to my msges ... Nor msg ing me... Is everything ok their... Did you both meet... I'm asking this question from 3 days your not replying at all... Wt happened... Is everything ok...

You: omg

You: omg... Mom... Haha I know your tensed... Network here is not so good.. So your msges didn't delivered to me.. Anyway.. I have something to tell you..
Mom: hoo.. It's ok.. You want to tell about ?.. Is everything ok...
You: ya mom don't worry... Hmm i don't know how to say but...
Mom: y/n...you are fine write.... Your safe na... Please tell me true... Don't make me tensed please...
You: mommm... Please listen to me... I'm telling about something serious ok..
Mom: hmm ok..
You:.. Hmm... Minshi.. Minshi is non other than... Jimin mom ....
Mom: we know that rt... That's y you call him as minshi... Y so excited?..
You: uff mom... Jimin means... Park jimin of BTS...
MOM: wt... Are you serious y/n ...?..omggg
You: ya mom... Omg I can't believe it too... Mom now me& BTS is going out... They are getting ready... & my sim will be activated till tomorrow morning... We can talk directly....
Mom: wow. . That's great.. Kk let's talk tomorrow... Be careful... Take care y/n..
You: ha.. Mom I forget to say... Don't say about this to anyone.. That minshi is jimin ok?
Mom: hmm ya.. Ok sure.. I forget about it...
You: hehe.. Sweet mom.  I miss you.. Take care.. Cya..
Mom: miss you too... Kk cya..
Your very happy after talking to your mom.. Soon they all came down.. & manager provided everyone wt he should provide to them... Like he talked to musium manager & vacated it.. Because fans should not see them with you.. Soon you reached the place... Everyone are out of car waiting for you & sohyu to come... You all came sohyu didn't came in.. & they said to be as a pair of two members while going inside...

So rm saidRM: me & jin hyung will be a pair ok

So rm said
RM: me & jin hyung will be a pair ok..
Jin: ya ok..
Suga: then me & hope will be one.. Wt you say hope..
JH: ya sure.. * dancing*
RM: ok all done na let's go..
Jk: no you didn't said about us...
Jin: we didn't get you jk.. Aren't you going to come with v..
Jk: no.. I want to come with y/n..
JM: wt? No...
You:* confused*
V: oh! Let both of us go... Come on... Don't disturb those sweet couple come.. They just meet now..
Suga: ya.. Let them have each other company.. Leave them..
Jk: hmm.. Wt about you y/n..wt you say..
You: ... Hmm.. Will go anytime else plz.. I will come with minshi now.. Shall I.. * softly* * by gripping jimin hand*
Jimin was soo happy with your word's..
Jk: hmm ok.. If you say so...
You all continued walking..
JM: don't think of him he is like that only..
You: haha.. We know that minshi... Hmm he is small to all army's too.. * laying your head on his shoulder while walking* * he blushed with your action*..
JM: y/n..* softly*
You: hmm..
JM: I'm sry... For wt happened..
You: leave all those minshi... Now your with me.. I want ntg else ...
JM: hmm.. Love you y/n..
You: awww so sweet.. Love you too... Don't think of anything.. Let's go...

After some time..

You all saw the musium... & thinking to go back... & it's already late to cook so you all thought to eat out... But you realized fans will get to know you & sohyu said that he will dring food so he asked to give him the list... They all said wt they want & you all started to home while BTS in their car & you & sohyu in your car... In the middle way sohyu stop by a hotal &  bought the things they ordered...
Soon you all reached home & started eating..
You all sat by the table... & they saw you.. You were talking all vegitarian food.. & jin said..
Jin: hmm y/n dont worry.. Tomorrow I will make you a fish curry...
You: no no oppa.. Hmm i won't eat non veg... .. I'm vegitarian...
RM: hoo that's the reason your dishes are quite different..
You: haha ya..
JH: JM do you know about that..
JM: ya.. Hehe... She told me before...
Suga: that's great..
You all finished eating.. & sat in Hall..

Jk: so where are we going tomorrow with y/n

Jin: not yat decided.. Hmm
You: hmm let's be home for tomorrow.. I want to spend with all of you.. & let's me & jin oppa cook for tomorrow.. Hmm & I have to talk to mom.. It will be fine if we are home.. So that I can show you all to her..
JM: ya.. Ok.. You also need to take some rest.. Let's be home tomorrow..
Members: ya.. Fine.. That's good..
You: ok then.. I will leave now... I will come tomorrow morning again..
JM:.. Hmm dont leave for today..
You: haha.. But I have to sleep rt.. So that we can make a call to mom..
JM: hmm but..
You: don't worry I will come early in morning tomorrow.. My hotel room is mess too.. I have to clean... So I will leave now..
Members: hmm ok tc... Gud night ..
You: gud night to you all too...
You & sohyu left to hotel...

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Omg.. They are happy together... Y/n said about them to mom... Tomorrow mom will be calling.. Wt will happen next.. Will jimin say anything to y/n mom.. & do she accept for that.. Uff let's see
Thank you for your support Everyone & don't forget to vote & comment your opinion