Dream of jimin mom

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Hi army
I'm Back
Hope everyone are talking care of yourself
Hart you all ❤❤
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊𖥸
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ ➳
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫ ➳
┊         ┊       ☪⋆   𖥸
┊ ⊹     ➳

❀° ┄──────╮
Let's start
╰──────┄ °❀

You all started to busan.. You enjoyed in bus.. & after some time you slept while everyone is talking...

Later

Later

You reached their... You all got down & took your luggages & bus went to parking... & jimin parents came to receive you all... Jimin mom was in shock by seeing you... You didn't get why she became like that... You all greeted them but emmo didn't replied but appa did... & he saw that she is not greating & she is in shock... So he shake her to get her into consciousness... & she got into conscious...... & greeted you all... & she didn't stopped looking at you like a mystery came by walking... Actually you were scared.. & with her reaction you become more scared... You all entered into home...

You stopped jimin You: Minshi

You stopped jimin
You: Minshi..
JM: wt happened y/n...
You: am I looking wired?... Are did my hair or my appearance is not good?
JM: no your looking perfect... Why... Wt happened... Why are you asking like that...
You: hmm actually emmo looking me so differently... So I'm scared.. 
JM: * taking your face into his hand* Don't worry... No need to worry about emmo... I too saw her... I will find it why she is like that... Ok.. You please be relaxed...
You: hmm... Hope so everything is good... Thank you for being with me minshi...
JM: no thanks sweet heart..
You: sweet heart?... Hahha ok..
You went in as he took you to a room to get fresh up
JM: this will be your room ok?
You: ya tq.. Hmm.. After you finished.. Come here... We will go together
JM: ya ok...
He left to his room by saying that...