FlashBack P3

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

Hi army

I'm Back

Hope everyone are talking care of yourself

Hart you all ❤❤

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊𖥸

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ➳

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ➳

┊ ┊ ☪⋆ 𖥸

┊ ⊹ ➳

❀° ┄──────╮

Let's start

╰──────┄ °❀

Next day

You got up & feeling heavy by crying.. You get fresh up. .. & made tea to get rid of headache.. & you want to mirror to get ready for office.. You stepped back by seeing your own face in mirror..

 You stepped back by seeing your own face in mirror

You are swallowed. . Your looking like a balloon.. Your eyes went in like they become small.. Then you get yourself ready & thought "if anyone ask me about this I will tell them that I miss my mom" You don't know what he had done back of you now.. You slapped him right.. You are lil bit tensed about what he would have said About you to others.. You get ready soon had some breakfast & started to office..

At office

He came fast today.. & was sitting silently at his place without greating anyone ... People saw him & ask him why he was dell.. Then he was like

He: ntg.. I'm fine... Hmm

People: we don't feel that.. Anyway you said you will prapose y/n yesterday... What happened.. Did you proposed??..

He: hmm.. * he started acting like he is crying*

People: omg wt happened did she rejected you??? Omgg plz don't cry..

He: hmm.. A-actu-actually... Hu hu hu(sound of crying ok) ... She slapped me... She slapped me because of my proposal hu hu hu...

People: what? ... Omg do she have any sence.. How could she do that..