Back to India

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Hi army
I'm Back
Hope everyone are talking care of yourself
Hart you all ❤❤
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊𖥸
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ ➳
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫ ➳
┊         ┊       ☪⋆   𖥸
┊ ⊹     ➳

❀° ┄──────╮
Let's start
╰──────┄ °❀

After 2days

It's the day your returning to INDIA... your flight is at evening... All are excited for your marriage... You already prepared for your journey... You all sat & was talking...
You: so you will their by next week?
JM: yaa.. I'm excited & lil tensed too
You: aww same.. R shell we drop the plan of marrying now?... Will do later after you finished your work... Ok?
JM: huh?... We prepared everything already right.... Why are you telling like that now...
RM: ahhhh..  Stop... You people don't have enough dare to marry but you started loving... Ahh.. Enough of this discussion now... No more arguments... You are going to get married..
Jin: ya ... On the day decided by your parents* pointing to you*...
Suga: and Don't worry much... It's not illegal.. You can marry the one you like you know.. & your parents also agreed so be quite ok...
Hope: I'm with hyunges& RM... they are right... Don't worry..
V& jk: ya don't worry..
You & JM: hmm tqq...
You: tq for your support.. It means a lot really...
JM: ya I love you all.. You are sooooooooo supportive & standing by me...
Members: don't mention.. It's our pleasure....
You all started laughing....

Later

It's time for you to leave... You have an hour but as everyone knows BTS can't come to airport to give send off to you... Here you & jimin sitting alone as members gave  time to be with each other so that you both can talk for last time by seeing each other before marriage... You both were sitting on sofa besides each other but facing each other...
You: so... * said with no energy*
JM: hmm... * very sad not even seeing your face*

 * very sad not even seeing your face*

You: ahhh... Please don't be like that..  I will cry now..
JM: aww no... This 10 days ran very fast in my life y/n... I made you cry, I made you suf-* you cut him*
You: you made me laugh & happy too... Why don't you count that... *signed*
JM: hmm* smiled* ... Don't you want to scold me for that... Y you keep on thinking about happy moments
You: ahh minshi... Why to recollect sad moments when I have happy moments more than sad one... I remember all the sad moments.. But it's not only me who suffered... You suffered with me in it... & I don't want to remember your suffer.. I just want to make you happy.. & give you happiness... Please keep smiling* took his hands into yours* minshi... Even if I'm not with you... Even if anything happen to me in future before r after marriage... Promise me.. * confused jimin* that... You will keep smiling.. & go with the flow of fath... But don't be single & make your life mess with a wo-
JM: * dragged his had from your* what... You ok rt... Why are you talking that way... I can't listen all those.. Ntg is going to happen to you.. Please.. *tears fall down his cheeks*
You: sry minshi... I didn't mean to make you cry.. But it just came in my mind... &-
* something happened*
JM:*hugged you* plzz y/n dont leave me alone in this world... I love you.. I love you soo much...
You: I love you too minshi.. Plz plz don't cry.. Ntg is going to happen to me... I'm so stupid to talk like this with you... Sry for that.. Pls don't cry minshi... * patted his back*
You both remain like that for some time.. & you broke the hug..
You: sry minshi... Please keep smiling... I can't see you cry.. & take care of your self when I'm not here.. Eat well time to time... Don't be sad for anything... Don't over work & get weak... Till now your only one so you did what ever you want to.. So you worked so much & all... But from now you have me... So think before you do something.. Ok...
JM: hmm... Ok.. I will take care of my self.. Wt about you... If they irritated you again??.. Please be careful.. If they did anything like that plz tell me ok??
You: hmm ya.. I will.. * smile*
You both talked for a while...