Meeting Bts again

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Hi army
I'm Back
Hope everyone are talking care of yourself
Hart you all ❤❤
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊𖥸
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ ➳
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫ ➳
┊         ┊       ☪⋆   𖥸
┊ ⊹     ➳

❀° ┄──────╮
Let's start
╰──────┄ °❀

Jimin calling you to get up..  Your not respondi & he got tensed.... He is really very sad... He took you in his hands... & started to go to hospital... But his guards & staff stop him by saying you can't take her like this to hospital that to without face mask...  & sohyu took you to hospital... Followed by jimin & staff in another car...

At hospital

Doctor checked you & came outDoc: y/n relatives? JM: yes doctor tell me

Doc: y/n relatives?
JM: yes doctor tell me... What happened to her? Is she fine? Anything serious?...
Doc: haa cool cool... Ntg to worry... She is fine... She has lack of energy... She doesn't have energy as she didn't took enough food for a day r two... As she have acidity problem... Her body filled up with gas instead of food ... Don't worry... We are trying to make her normal by sending some liquid food into her body... Which gives her energy & send the gas out... She will recover soon... Don't worry... Her body is responding very fast than expected... Maybe she is trying to get up fast for something....
JM: hooo ok doctor... Tq tq so much... Can I see her..
Doc: ya sure my dear... You can sit by her... Meanwhile your looking week too have something... She will be  fine don't worry...
JM: hmm
Sohyu by listening to this went to bring some food for jimin... & jimin came to see you... He sat on table besides you... & took your hand into his & started talking to you
JM: I'm really sorry for bringing you this position y/n... I hate me for this... I didn't thought this will happen... Sry y/n...& I promise you that I won't let you alone here after... & I won't make you sad too... I love you y/n I love you so much...
You responded by catching his hand tightly... He smiled & patted your head with his other hand...

After 20 min

Sohyu brought jimin some food... He came in where you are lying on bed & your hand is in jimin hand... He saw that & was happy for you... & asked jimin to eat food... But jimin refused..
JM: how can I eat when she is like this...
SH: do you want her to get tensed about you... You dont want to be healthy & smiling when she got up?.. Now go .. Go & eat...
At the same time you loosened your hand indicating him to go & eat...

After few min

You opened your eyes... You saw jimin sitting beside you... You tried to get up & sit... Jimin helped you... & you sat...

You: sry minshi

You: sry minshi... Hmm should I call you jimin or minshi...
JM: *bleshing so hard* call me minshi... Haha... I was scared wt happened to you..
You: hmm m sry for that... I have gastric trouble.. I know it.. & I know when it will get attack too.. But I didn't took precautions... It's my fault...
JM: no problem.. How are you feeling now...
You: ya much better... Minshi... Is it real... Or I'm dreaming... Y did park jimin... The king  of so so many girls heart, choosed a normal & not so beautiful girl like me...
JM: who said you, your not beautiful?... *pounts* your beautiful.. Your so cute from in & out... I don't know... But i liked you.. & when I saw your pick... I fixed in my mind that you are mine... * blushing & laughing*
You: so cute.. Hehe... Tqq... Hmm shall we go now... I don't want to be here..
JM: ya wait I will ask doctor..
You: ya tqq..
Jimin went to doctor & asked can they go... Doctor aggred  & discharged you...

After few min

Jimin & staff left to droom... & you sohyu followed them to droom... Soon you all reached droom.. & your shocked to see their home...
You: wowwww... So many girls dream land... I'm seeing it.. Haha... Do I deserve it... * you said to you*
Jimin Came to you & took you inside with him...
JM: hyungs * laughing*.. See... Who came *laughing* ...
They all came to Hall to see you... You was paled but looking ok... You smiled at them...
You: Annuyoung... * with a cute smile*
BTS: ahhhh.... Annyoung... We missed you....
You: awww.. Tqqq..

Jk: nice smile

Jk: nice smile... *sees jimin who is giggling get stable with his words*
JM: yaa... She is mine * hugging your shoulders with a pount*
All of them laughed..
RM: so how are you now...
You: ya I'm good joon oppa... My teacher right...
RM: haha yaaa...
Su: ahh... Thank god you came.... Or else we are unable to handle this kid* showing jimin*
V: yaa... & you asked that day jimin is dell y na...
You: hmm yaa..
JH: this is the reason y/n...he is desperate to see you on that day.. & you know what happened..
You: hmm yaa... * with a sad expression*
J: ha... Leave all that now... now we have to smile Just smile... & think of holiday with her... Wt shell we do...
RM: yaaa... Hmm i think today we should go see musium nearby... Shall we?...
You: ya... Gud idea..
V: ok then we will get ready... We will go fast & come fast... So that she will take rest...
J: ya.. Don't worry about food too y/n i will cook...
You: haha.. You all are soo caring.. Tqq... Hmm ok i will be here only.. Hmm i will chat with mom for sometime.. I didn't spoke to her today..
JM: ya ok... Give your phone here...
You gave him your phone.. He kept a sim for you..
JM: now You can even talk r video call them...
You: awww.. Tqq.. But I'm not fine now.. If she see me like this... She will either book my ticket for return... R book a ticket for herself to come here.. Haha
All started laughing... & they went to get ready.. & you msged your mom ...

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Omggg haha... Now you know BTS... You will be going out with them... So do you think ntg happens their... Will their journey will be safe & peaceful?... Where they will go after that... Let's see in upcoming chapters...