FlashBack P4

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

Hi army

I'm Back

Hope everyone are talking care of yourself

Hart you all ❤❤

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊𖥸

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ➳

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ➳

┊ ┊ ☪⋆ 𖥸

┊ ⊹ ➳

❀° ┄──────╮

Let's start

╰──────┄ °❀

Next day

You came to office as usual... They started talking loudly so that you can here them...

1per: did you saw yesterday... Some one went out with someone...

2per: ya i saw... They need rich one to rome in cars... They don't want to rome in bikes... They need hand full of money..

You got angry by their words but you controlled... & concentrated on your work... Then came you sir uncle hahaha sir..

Everyone went to their places to do their work...

You are aware of what they are talking... Your aware of what they will do next.. But you don't want to go & fight with them... It's useless to fight with them... Anyway you will be promoted soon.. Until then you thought to be clam...

Your thinking all of this then your sir called you..

You: ya sir may I come in?..

Sir: yes y/n...come in.. Take your sit...

You: tq uncle..

Sir: wow it's feeling good to here that... Hmm see I want to discuss about this project with you...

 Hmm see I want to discuss about this project with you

He described the project... & you both discussed About the project for some time... & your bro came...

Bro: hi y/n hi dad..

You: hi bro

Sir: hii...

You: ok uncle then I will work on it & I will come to you if I have any doubt...