Got to see you

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Hi army
I'm Back
Hope everyone are talking care of yourself
Hart you all ❤❤
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊𖥸
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ➳
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ➳
┊ ┊ ☪⋆ 𖥸
┊ ⊹ ➳

❀° ┄──────╮
Let's start
╰──────┄ °❀

Jimin talked to his friend about your passport.. Lateron he msged you to tell you to go to airport..
Jm: Hi
Y/n: Hello..
JM: haa.. Jimin spoke to Jimin's friend... He told that if you can come in 3 hrs he will do it today... So can you make it..
Y/n: Hmm ya minshi I will... Tq
JM: ahh why tq.. & I will send you his pick so you can identify him ok? & I forgot to tell.. Haa do you ware makeup??
Y/n: Hoo ok.. & I won't ware makeup... Why did you ask that...

JM: ntg

JM: ntg.. Actually while taking photo at airport if you have makeup it won't come good r it won't recognize you that's why.. I thought of telling you not to ware much makeup.. But it's really good.. You won't ware makeup.. My god.. Haha.
Y/n: hoo.. It's ok tq for telling me.. & here in INDIA girls won't use much makeup... So it's really cool..
JM: Hmm ya... Kk be careful & after coming from their msg me ok..
Y/n: ya ok minshi...
Then you went to dress up & get ready.. Jimin was so excited to see you... He is really very happy & walking in his room in excitement...

Later

You went to airport... & search for minhyu & meat him... He received you..
MH: y/n?
You: ya.. Haa... Your jimin friend minhyu?
MH: hmm ya.. Come with me
He make you seat in waiting room & went to bring some form's to fill... & called jimin...
MH: annyoung jimin
JM: announg minhyu... Did she came?.. Did you saw her?.. Did you recognize her?.. How is she..
MH: can you give me chance to answer?..
JM: hmm ya..
MH: ha.. She came*excited voice* & you know what she is really pretty... & she is waiting in waiting room.. I came to call you.. Haa... Do you like to here her voice?..
JM: really... Can I... But she will recognize me na..

MH:  hmm

MH: hmm.. I will tell my frd jimin called... Would to like to talk to him... You talk as jimin & say her friend went out..
JM: Hmm ok.. Tq minhyu.. *tensed &excited*
Minhyu with forms & phone came in & handowerv phone to you by telling "my frd jimin called would you like to talk? "..
*It is so obviously how can you reject jimin call.. *
Y/n: ya..
Minhyu handed over phone to you..
Y/n: Annyoung jimin shi
JM: annyoung y/n* wow wt a voice*
Y/n: ha... Tq for all this... Hmm.. Idk what I should say hahaha * laugh shyly*
JM: haha.. Np y/n... Your most welcome.. * nice smile * (thinking when he will get to see you) *excited*
Y/n: how is minshi...
JM: ha... Ah-ah h-he is go-good..... He is in some other work y/n... He is not here* v scared of truth & himself* Hmm... Kk y/n I have to go practice... I will say jimin to talk to you .. anyway tc.. Annyoung
Y/n: ya ok.. Jimin shi.. Tq for every thing... & TC... Annyoung..
* jimin off the phone & catch her heart from not skipping out*he was like omg her voice is so nice... How nice it would be if I would have a chance of talking to her everyday... & was waiting desperately to see you...
Soon he got msg..
MH: 📸photo
He is feeling something very odd .. To open it... His heart is beating too fast... He is feeling slightly scared to open it.. Soon he opened the pick..

Now it is playing with him

Now it is playing with him... It is loading slowly.... His heart beat is becoming more... He started smiling... Soon your picture got reviled...

*Tada*

JM: omggg... She is beautiful.... My god... Ahhhh... Ahhhh... *Started blushing.... Blushing so heard....*
He went to his hyungs to show your pick
JM: Hyung... Hyung...
RM: wt happen jimin... Y are you in hurry.. Is everything ok...
Jin: ya is anything wrong..
JM: *breathing hard as he run to them*

  JM:  *breathing hard as he run to them*

SG: wait let him brath...
JH: get some water jk
Jk: * run to bring water & gave to JM*
V: sit & drink
JM:*sat & drinking water.. *
Members: *seeing each other face & watching JM*
JM: Ha hyung... I saw her*blushes*
Members: what? Really!!
JM :*moves his head as yes while smiling*
JM: ya see * shows her pick to members* she is beautiful to me... *giggles*
Members: ahhhh ohhhh she is pretty... Wowwww... Awwwww
JM: *blushing so hard*
They all are happy...
RM: but jimin you saw her when will you show her it's you...
JM: ya hyung... She is coming to r concert.. It's only few days ahead.. So I thought of telling her over their..
Members: ohhhh... Awww... Gud.. All the best jimin..
JM: Tq hyung..

At y/n place:

They took your photo.. & did your things... Your passport is almost ready...
MH: y/n.. Your passport is almost ready.. Just sign here...
Y/n: ya.. Tq so much MH..
MH: no problem y/n...
He went inside & came after half hr...
MH: ya y/n your passport is ready.. Congrats...
Y/n: Tq... Tq so much..
MH: it ok... Ok y/n I sent your details to jimin.. As he asked to book ticket for you... Nice to meet you y/n
Y/n: me too MH.. tq for everything... Can I leave now...
MH: ya sure... Annoyung
Y/n: annyoung..

You left from their.. & went home & msg jimin about everything & talking to jimin tooo..
You both talk for sometime.... Later you went took shower, eat & slept...

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Omgg... Jimin saw you... Haha... Let's see wt happens next... Will they plan go smoothly... Will y/n accept jimin as min shi... Let's see everything won't be normal everytime..