New Turn

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
Hi army
I'm Back
Hope everyone are talking care of yourself
Hart you all ❤❤
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊𖥸
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚✩ ⋆。˚  ✩ ➳
┊         ┊       ┊   ✫ ➳
┊         ┊       ☪⋆   𖥸
┊ ⊹     ➳

❀° ┄──────╮
Let's start
╰──────┄ °❀

At jimin place

Jimin saw your msg & was happy lil bit...  & started typing
JM:  hii..  Actually I want to book you a ticket to Korea to come here & be in the upcoming concert of BTS...  Is it ok? 
I even bought you a ticket for that... 
I know you have to take permission from your parents & office...  So I'm asking you if you can...  If you're ok with it...  Then I will be booking you a ticket don't think of anything related to money...  I will book everything overhear ok... 
&...  If you're parent's & your boss agree you have to go to make passport...  Their is someone jimin  know over their..  So he said he will be helping with it... 
* he sent msg & was waiting for your reply desperately*.. 

At your place

At your place

You saw jimin msg...  You doesn't know what to answer... You were filled with mixture of emotions....  You don't know what to do...  You are unable to decide how to react...  Then You decided to call Your mom... 
You spoke to your mom as she know that you are taking to Jimin in Twitter...  She is ok...  But she is some what scared because they don't know how that person is...  So they was somewhat worried...  & ask you to take someone with you...  But You rejected as saying the cost of ticket must be so expensive so I can't ask him to book for others mom...  I will be updating you every minute...  So don't worry about that & I believe in him... 
Mom:  Hmm ok be careful...  Keep in mind that if anything happens to you then I will be no more..
Y/n:  mommmm
Mom:  tc sweetie...  Be careful to...  I believe in him to...  But...  You didn't even see him...  So be careful... 
Y/n:  ok mom...  I will be careful...  & never let anything happen to me...  Ok...  I can understand you mom...  You too don't worry just trust me...

Mom:  ya I believe in you

Mom:  ya I believe in you...  I love you...  Tc bye..
Y/n:  ya mom love you too...  You to take care...  Cya 
After talking to your mom...  You was somewhat happy with that....  & by recollecting that she said "I believe in him"  You laughed...  Later you took permission at office... 
As you got permission for 10 days from office you are happy...  & msged jimin..
Y/n:  Hmm...  But why do you wanted me to do that...  I don't even know anything about Korea & even airport...  How can I come over their without knowing anything...  & I don't even know how do you  look too... 
JM:  Hmm but...  I just wanted to make you happy...  As you was very upset due to my mistake of not talking to you for whole day... I want to make you happy...  So I want to book tickets...  I know you don't know anything but you know me right... 
Y/n:  Hmm ya...  I believe in you too minshi...  I want to meet you too...  Will you meet me over their... ? 
JM:  of course you will meet me y/n...

Y/n: then I'm in

Y/n: then I'm in...  Hehe I already took permission from mom & office...  Mom was somewhat tensed tho... 
JM:  wow it's really nice to here that...  Tq so much y/n... Tell to mom don't be afraid I'm with you ok.... 
Y/n:  ya I did don't worry...  & I got permission of 10 days from office...  So I can even rome korean...  Hehe..
JM:  wow...  That's really great...  Tqq...  & I'm really happy now...  I'm really sorry for day before yesterday...  I was so scared...  You might not spoke to me...  Anyway I will speak to Jimin's friend about your passport...  I think you have to go for Pitcturs purpose... Will you?...  When can you?
Y/n:  omg this much big msg...  My god....  Haha...  Ok I will go...  If even today I can...  & np...  I was also upset but im happy now too...  Let's chill minshi... 
JM:  tq so much y/n... I will msg you soon... 

Your so happy & was dancing...  That your about to see BTS...  Omggggggggg..... 

At jimin place

He called his friend & spoke to him about your passport... 

JM frd:annyoungJm: annyoung minhyu

JM frd:annyoung
Jm: annyoung minhyu... How are you? * jm frd name minhyu*
MH:  Hoo jimin...  Ya I'm fine...  How are you?
JM:  yep I'm fine too minhyu..  Haa I need a favor from you... 
MH:  from me?? ..Wt was it...
JM:  hmm ya..   Actually* he told everything * so can you help me...  By making her a passport plzzz... 
MH:  ya sure jimin...  I will..  Hmm when she can come...  & at Wt time she will come tell me...  If you have any pic send me so I can identify her... 
JM:  ya she said she can come even today...  You can decide time when she can come..
MH:  hoo ok...  If she can come tell her to come in an hr...  & pick?..
JM:  ok I will tell...  But I don't have any pick...  Of her...  & you need to do another favor too...  It is sending me her pick...  I didn't saw her till now..  So... 
MH:  hoo sure jimin I will...  But how I should identify her... 
JM:  Hmm....  Ya I will send her your picture...  Ok? 
MH:  ya it's ok...  Her name is y/n rt...  Ok ...  I will call you when she arrives here... 
JM:  ya...  Ha don't say about me... 
MH:  ya ya I can manage.. 

━━━━━━༺༻ ━━━━━━

Offo your getting to go to bts..  Omg...  Haha let's see how he is going to feel by seeing you..  Omg...  C u next episode...