Surprise Gift

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮

Hi army

I'm Back

Hope everyone are talking care of yourself

Hart you all ❤❤

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊𖥸

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ➳

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ➳

┊ ┊ ☪⋆ 𖥸

┊ ⊹ ➳

❀° ┄──────╮

Let's start

╰──────┄ °❀

After few days

You & jimin are meeting each other when ever you are free.. You are attending their concerts tooo... Because of your project their is a huge profit for your company... It brought a good name for you too...

After that you thought not to take any further big projects but by seeing your team meets you feelt like "if for my sake I leave big projects... Then what about them... Won't they miss their bright future because of me??... No it should not be happened" So you decided to take the project's & your just guiding them... Without involving tooo much... You made them do every single thing... Even after you did those things...

So because of this your company really got a good name & their was a huge profit because of you... So they decided to give you something that you like..

 So they decided to give you something that you like

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sir: so their was really huge profit y/n...say me what you want

You: no no uncle... I don't want anything... It's my job to get profit to company... & I did it... No need to give anything in return... Your giving salary rt..

Sir: but y/n... Before the profit you gave us... You salary is sooooooo less you know... & all the Bord decided to give you something... So if you ask it then we will give that.. If not we will give something but you can't reject it... That's it.

You: but uncle..

Sir: no but's... It's final..

You: hmm...

After few days

Their was a company party... But as all of them know that you won't come to parties... They arranged a small dinner for your sake... & you need to bring your family for it...

Just let me love youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें