Fieldtrips are meant for disaster P3

The moment Peter arrived home, May bombarded him with questions.

"How was school honey? Did they treat you well? Anyone I have to beat up? How about your teachers?" She fired one after another.

Peter held up his hands, motioning for her to stop.

"May, May, I'm fine! I'm fine!" He laughed.

May cleared her throat in embarrassment, giving him a grin.

"Right, sorry. But tell me! How was your day?" Her excitement came back.

"It was... good, I guess. Just like any other day, really. Except for the fact that I'm being called by a different name now." She nodded. "Um, ima head to the towers now." He then said, rushing to his room.

"Alright! Call me off you need anything!" She called after him.

"I will!"

He grabbed his suit and stuffed it in his bag, then headed out the door.

He walked into an alley and changed. As he looked down, he noticed he couldn't wear his binder, as it would look suspicious why he'd have a flat chest all of a sudden. He groaned and took his binder off, shoving it into his backpack.

Once set, he took off, swinging from building to building. Anxiety built up in his gut, his insecurities taking over. He arrived at the tower.

He went through the main entrance, winking at the secretary, and up the elevator.

Welcome back, Peter. How was your day?

FRIDAY startled him. "FRIDAY! How- how do you know?"

Karen told me.

"Karen! Don't I get any privacy around here?"

Nope.

came the AI's smug response. Peter sighed. "Alright, but does anyone else in the tower know?"

Not yet.

He sighed in relief, just as the doors opened. He stepped out only to be greeted with a screaming neon pink Clint. "Hide me Amerrrrrr!" He yelled, cowarimg behind the poor boy. A fuming Natasha walked in, covered from head to toe in pink glitter. "A prank went wrong and now she plans to kill me!" Clint whimpered. Natasha stopped front of Peter. "Really?" She asked. "Using Amber as a shield? Low blow, Clint." Clint gave her an offended look, the stuck his tongue out. She rolled her eyes. "Real mature. Amber, please move." She pleaded.

"Amber, don't move!" Clint squeaked. Peter looked between the two, raised his hands and sped towards the living room, where Tony and Steve sat. He looked behind him, seeing Clint being judo flipped by Natasha. He winced. That must've hurt.

"Hey, Underoos!" Tony greeted.

"Hi, Mr.Stark." he greeted. "Can we- can we talk?"

"Sure." He hadn't turned around yet.

"I uh I need to tell everyone though." Peter started playing with the hem of his sleeves. Tony finally turned around, looking Peter in the eyes.

"Sure, bud. FRI? Call everyone downstairs for a meeting."

Sure thing, boss.

The Avengers (and non-Avengers) started gathering in the living room. They waited patiently for Peter to start talking. Peter stood there, fumbling with his overalls, searching for the right words. He was scared of their reactions.

"Amber?" Natasha snapped him out of thought.

"Y-yes?" He squeaked. "S-sorry! Um right. So.. I'm trans. I'm a guy. I'd be happy if you'd refer to me as Peter. My pronouns are he him." He stared at the ground, waiting for a response.

He saw black heels and felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up, seeing Loki as a woman.

"Peter, honey, I'm genderfluid. Did you really think I wouldn't accept you? And I know for sure that they will. He looked behind her, seeing his family smiling at him.

"Underoos, I'm gay. Married to a patriotic soldier. Your Aunt 'Tasha is a lesbian. And Uncle Bucky over there is gay as well. Your whole family is at least halfway gay, even if they don't notice it right away. So Peter, in conclusion; we accept you fully. You're the same person as before, just the opposite gender." Tony stepped forward and said.

The dams finally broke. Peter stood there, grinning from ear to ear, as tears rolled down his cheeks. He hugged Tony, making his short wet, but the man couldn't care less. He loved his son, no matter what. The rest of the family joined in in the hug, Thor even going as far as lifting them all. They all laughed as they were set down.

"Thanks, guys." Peter beamed.

Tony ruffled his hair. "Anytime, Pete."

"Now," Natasha held up the permission slip, "what about this?"

"'Tasha! How-? When-?" He sighed. It was better not to question her. Frankly, he didn't want to know. "Just- promise you won't embarrass me?" He pleaded. "Or even show up for that matter." He then grumbled.

The team laughed, with the exception of Loki, Natasha, and Bruce. "No can do, Underoos." Tony chuckled and ruffled his Peter's hair. He whined, swatting Tony's hand away. "Not the hair!"

-

Alright! Short and sweet.

Just a filler till we get to the real action, aka the field trip. I hope you guys liked this chapter, albeit it being short!

That's all for tonight. I love you guys, have a nice day/afternoon/evening, stay hydrated, eat plenty, and be safe!

Remember to wear a mask and avoid human contact!

Mari out.