Spooky Scary Skeletons

Peter stood in front of his bed, two costumes splayed out on it. The left being Jeff the Killer, the right being a ghost costume. After a bit of consulting with Ned and MJ, he chose the left (MJ decided the ghost would be lame).

He put on the white hoodie, and black ripped skinny jeans, took the fake knife and dipped it into a bottle of fake blood. He put the wig on and the make-up, recreating the cuts and set off to meet up with the Avengers at the Tower.

"Have fun!" May said, kissing his forehead carefully, as to not smudge the make-up. "Thanks Aunt May! Larb you!" he called, heading out to the door. "Larb you too!" she called back.

He arrived at the Tower. Once he arrived to the penthouse, he jumped to the ceiling and crawled around, being careful to not be seen. Peter got to the kitchen. He crawled right over Tony's head.

"Boo!" Peter swung his upper body in front of Tony.

A girly scream was heard, making Peter fall off the ceiling. Peter burst out into laughter. He sat back upright and wiped away some tears that formed in his eyes. "That was- *laugh*that was price-*giggle* priceless!" Tony sat there grumbling a string of curses.

Peter recomposed himself and stood up, straightening his hoodie a bit. "But anyways, are you guys all ready?" He looked around. Bruce was behind the couch, Thor had his hammer pointed at him, and Wanda was in a weird ninja pose, ready to strike. Peter sweat-dropped. "Um, guys? It's just me, Peter. Y'know, thwip thwip?" He made web shooting signs. "Prove it." Wanda demanded.

Peter sighed and jumped on the ceiling, again, then shot some webs and built a hammock. "Happy now?" He asked. Wanda merely nodded and lowered her stance, Bruce came out of hiding, and Thor lowered his hammer. "Now, are you all dressed up?" He looked around. Wanda was dressed up as a witch, Thor was dressed up as, well, himself, Nat was dressed up as a black spider, Shuri was dressed up as princess Lea, Clint was dressed up as Katniss, Sam as an eagle, Pietro (yes, you read right. He aIn'T dEaD hERe!) as Kid Flash, Steve and Bucky wore both their old military uniforms, Bruce was dressed as himself, and Tony was dressed up as a tomato soup can.

"Where's Uncle Scott?" "He couldn't make it. Wanted to spend some time with his family, he said." Tony answered, finally recovered from the shock.

"Aww." Peter pouted. "Oh well, let's go trick or treating!" Peter ran out of the compound, the others close by.

-

"You should've seen their faces!" Peter laughed. Tony chuckled and ran a hand through Peter's hair. "Yeah bud. Now let's get back to the tower!"

Once they got to the tower, Peter put all the candy they collected on the couch. And let's just say, it almost covered the couch.

Peter grinned and immediately grabbed a handful and stuffed it into his mouth. "Slow down tiger. You're gonna get sick." Tony laughed and sat on the end of the couch, carefully avoiding all the candy.

And so, they watched movies, ate candy, and the next morning, they got sick.

-

Alright guys! That's it for the Halloween special! It's kinda short and messy, but as a apology, here're some memes;