Pride Parade

Ships: MJ x Shuri, Peter x Harley, Natasha x Carol,  Tony x Steve, Bucky x Sam

"MJ? Where'd you put the glitter?"

"It's on the shelf, next to Ned's flag!"

"Oh. Found it!"

Peter spread the pink, purple and blue glitter across his cheeks and nose, representing the bisexual flag. He, Ned and MJ were going to the pride parade in half hour, so they were preparing themselves.

MJ made a mental list of what they had to bring.

"Phones charged?" They asked.

"Check!" The two boys simultaneously said.

"Sunscreen?"

"Check!"

"Water bottles?"

"Che- wait no. Mine's in the kitchen." Peter entered the kitchen and grabbed his bottle from the counter, then turned back to his friends.

"Cash?" MJ went on.

"Check!"

"Bags to put it all in?"

"Check!" Peter exclaimed. Ned, on the other hand, rubbed his neck sheepishly. "I forgot mine at home..." he confessed. MJ rolled their eyes and handed him a white bag. Ned thanked them.

They tied their flags around their necks and set off.

Peter had a trans flag around his shoulders, and a bisexual pin on his muscle shirt. Ned wore a pansexual tee and had an ace flag around his neck. Pan flags were painted on his cheeks. MJ had non-binary and lesbian bracelets on their arms, as well as a lesbian flag around their shoulders.

Some of the avengers would be joining them later, as well as some other friends. Those being Flash and Harley.

As they walked down the streets, a few other people who were headed towards the parade greeted and talked to them a bit, mainly just making nice comments. They also passed one or two people who let out some phobic slurs. MJ flipped them off and put them in their place though. They arrived at the parade ten minutes later, where everyone was gathered to meet up. Harley was already sitting at a bench, along with Loki and Tony.

"Hi dad!" Peter greeted. "Where's pops?"

"He's coming. I think he said he was going to buy some snacks at the store around the corner." Tony said, hugging his son. He wore a bisexual tee, just like his son. Loki had a gender fluid flag in his hands and face paint representing the pansexual flag.

As soon as Tony mentioned Steve, said man walked from around the corner, holding two Walmart bags. "Oh hi, Pete!" Steve waved at his son, bag in hand. Peter took a running start and leapt on his pops, who caught him with ease. "Where's your flag?" Peter asked. Steve pointed towards the bench where Tony sat, and indeed, a gay pride flag lay neatly folded there. Peter hopped off and took one of the bags, searching for food. He pulled out two avocado wraps and ate them. "Peter! I was saving them to eat later!" Steve scolded. "And close your mouth while you eat. I can see the food."

Peter in turn gave him an innocent look and offered him a wide grin, the scuttled back to his friends. Pulling out his phone, he texted Harley to know when he was coming.

Bi-derMan
Heyy when u here?

Harls
Be there in 5

Bi-derMan
kk! Luv ya! <3

Harls
Love you too, darlin <3

He put the phone back in his bag and scanned the crowd. So far no one he knew. "Oi Pete!" He turned around to see Flash approaching them. "Hey man." He fist bumped Flash, who then took Peter in a headlock. "I see you're all prepared!" He said, giving Peter a playful noogie. Peter laughed and wriggled out of the taller boy's arms.

Flash was straight, but tagged along either way, wanting to spend time and support his friends.

He high fived MJ and Ned and greeted the three older men.

"Hey baby boy." A pair of strong arms slithered around Peter's waist. Peter looked up to see Harley standing there. "Hey Harley!" He booped his boyfriend's nose and kissed him. Harley buried his face into Peter's hair, and kissed his head. The two walked to the others, Harley's arms still around the smaller boy's waist. They waited for about half hour, until finally Shuri, Natasha, Carol, and Thor joined them. All of them wore something representing lesbianism,I except for Thor, who held a demisexual flag. MJ kissed Shuri once she arrived.

"Hello,  spiderbaby!" Thor called and brought Peter in a bone crushing hug. Peter patted the god on the back. "Can't- br- breathe!" He wheezed. Thor let go and ruffled his hair. Once Peter recovered after a few coughs, he smiled and kissed his uncle's cheek. He then moved to kiss each of the girls on the cheek as he well. "Hey dork." Shuri wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "Why hello there, princess." He flicked her head and ran away, cackling, Shuri chasing him now.

He hid behind Harley. "Save me Harls!" He squealed and giggled. "Nope!" Harley turned around and lifted him up, "you're on your own!" then proceeded to hand him to Shuri. Peter screamed, trying to wriggle out of his arms.

Once Shuri had her hands on Peter, she started tickling him. Peter laughed, flailing his arms around, attempting to push her hands away, but failing miserably. "N-no-! Shu*laugh* Shuri no-*giggle* away, awa-away!" "Never! This is your horrible punishment!" She cackled evilly and kept tickling.

Luckily, Tony came to the rescue. "Okay, okay, time out, kids. Don't kill my kid. Also the parade'll start soon." Shuri removed her hands and jumped up and down, excited. Peter was left giggling and flushed. He calmed down soon enough and joined the rest.

"Yo Pete! Check this out!" Shuri tapped the bracket on her wrist and up came a hologram of the lesbian flag.

"Woah! Cool!" Peter exclaimed, stars in his eyes. Shuri threw him another bracelet, which he happily turned on, and out popped out a hologram of the trans and bisexual flag. Shuri kept handing out the bracelets to the rest of the team and their friends.

As soon as the parade started, Harley hoisted Peter onto his shoulders. "Do I weigh anything to you?" Peter asked. "Nope! It's like holding a pair of grapes!" Harley replied. The first wave was rather small, around 50 people or so, including the team.

They walked around the city for a while, until Bucky and Sam finally joined them. "Uncle Bucky! Uncle Sam! Over here!" Peter yelled over the crowd, waving his hand frantically. The two men joined them, Bucky holding a gay flag and Sam holding a graysexual flag.

An hour later, they made a break, drinking juice packs and eating sandwiches.

Someone started blaring out music, half hour later. It was the song Girls Like Girls - by Haley Kiyoko. We started singing to the music. More people joined the parade. A group of people in drag came waving flags.

Everyone started dancing and singing in harmony. It was loud and grew crowded.

They all had a blast.

A guy with a trans flag around his shoulders separated and started handing out bracelets. He got to the group and gave them one each, each bracelet saying PRIDE - LOVE IS LOVE.

This went on for a few hours, singing, dancing, and taking breaks now and then. The rest of the Avengers joined in, singing and dancing too.

At the end of the parade they all went downtown for a late lunch. They had lunch at the Shawarma restaurant.

It was the happiest everyone had ever been in a while.

-

Hey gays, I'm back! I've been away for a while, and I am truly sorry about it. I hope you can forgive me!

Either way, I may be a twinge late to be updating this, but I hope you liked it!

Happy Pride everyone!🏳️‍🌈 I love y'all. Ok byeee!

Mari out.