Coffee shop - Part One

Soo... Here I'm just experimenting with different ships. This ran through my mind at lunch, so ye. Let's see how this goes. It's going to be an emotional rollercoaster, so brace yourselves! Hope you like it!

Ship: Flash x Peter

Don't like, don't read!

Peter was having.. a normal day per se. Nothing really happened. Flash avoided him for some reason, Ned was his usual geeky self, and MJ was just being MJ. He had a Spanish exam, which he hopefully aced, and the weather had been cloudy all day. Why are we switching to the weather? Dunno.

Anyways, Peter currently sat in his small private lab in the tower, tinkering on a small triangle bot, which could fly. He finished fixing it and turned it on. "You're fixed, Rover. Feel better?" The bot made a few funny noises, which Peter could somehow understand. "Good. Now go spy on Clint and Tony for a while, ok?" Rover made a happy beep, and set off flying to go find the two heroes. Peter's phone suddenly rang.

He picked it up and pressed accept guessing it was Ned. "Hello!"

"Hey Parker."

The voice was oddly familiar but didn't sound like Ned. He checked the number, but there was no name. "I'm sorry, but, who is it?"

"It's Flash." Flash?

"How did you get my number?" "I asked Ned." Dammit Ned. wHy?!

"Um.. okay..? What do you even want?"

"I'll tell you later." What did he mean?

"Wha-" "Just meet me at the café near Delmar's."

Peter thought about it for a few seconds before making up his mind. "Fine. I'll be there in about 15." "Great! I-I mean good. Cool. I'll see you there." "Yeah. See ya."

He placed his phone down. Well that was... odd.

He grabbed his maroon oversized sweater, rolling its sleeves up a bit, his black dr. martens, and set off.

He rounded the corner of the street, seeing Hunk's Coffee Shop (I'm just making this up, so don't mind me), Flash standing in front. He stood there, glancing around nervously, obviously looking for someone. He spotted Peter and gave him a nervous grin. 

"Hey." "Hey Flash." "Um, you wanna go order something?" Peter nodded. They stepped into the café, the warm coffee air embracing them. They ordered- Peter a muffin, as coffee was too bitter for him- and sat down.

There was an awkward silence, before Peter finally decided it was enough.

"Ok Flash. Cut the crap. Why am I here? I know for a fact that we're not here just because you wanted coffee."

Flash sighed. "You're right." Peter was taken aback. Right about what?

As if Flash could read his mind, he said "You're right about everything. About me being a douche, an asshole, and I could seriously go on with so many other insults, but, what I really wanted to tell you, was that" he took a deep breath "I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry. You have so many problems on your own, and I'm just an extra problem of those. My family are douches and only think of themselves, and because of that, I let my anger on you. I don't- I can't- I have no idea how to express this." another sigh. "I just hope you can forgive me."

It took a few minutes for everything to register in his head. At last, he smiled softly. "Thanks for telling me. Apology accepted." Flash grinned widely. He was so happy.

"Thank you! Friends?" He held out a hand to shake. Peter gladly shook it.

"Friends."

The first part is pretty short, but I still hope you guys liked it! I'm currently working on Sexy Emo - Part Two, so stay tuned!

Treats for my gay pups.

Mari out.