A Night at the Tower - Part Two

"Hey man! Are you excited?" Ned chattered dragging Peter to homeroom.

Soon enough the school day ended and Peter and Ned were sitting in the gymnasium waiting for Mr. Harrington to show up and brief them on the rules, and then leave.

"Okay" said man states as he steps into the large room. "When we arrive at the compound you will be handed badges, the tour guide will explain this when we arrive, pease keep your bags on you until you reach the rooms, without further ado..." Mr. Harrington pauses, "... let's get on that bus!"

The team stepped onto the stereotypical yellow school bus, bustling about the up and coming event.

Roughly two hours later the bus pulled up into the lot of the Compund and teammates shoved each other aside to get out in order to see the Compound. Much to Peter's dismay, Ned was one of them, Peter had never actually brought the boy to the Compund though, so his excitement was expected.

Peter, and with good reason was the last one out of the bus, lagging behind the excited mass of students whom of which were being herded by Happy, who had just appearedoin the scene, into the looming building.

"Hello everyone." Happy stated gruffly."I am the head of the security here at Stark Industries and the Avngers  Compound, I'll leave the talking to Holly."

"Hey everyone!" Holly, a bubbly intern exclaimed. "You are all very lucky! Tonight you will be staying here at the Avengers Compound. Now, generally, and we've only done this once before, the class would stay on the guest floor, but, as that is under renovation as we speak, you will be staying on the floor specifically created for Tony Stark's personal intern, I've been told to warn you that if the Avengers or anyone comes looking for him, he is away tonight with his school. Moving on, I have been granted top level access tonight to chaperone you all around, however, you will all be given guest level security clearance, so you cannot go anywhere except the bathrooms without me, now, there will be bathrooms connected to where you wil be staying." Peter internally groaned at the thought of anyone here using his bathroom, he's gonna make Tony personally clean them for him.

"Excuse me?" Abraham piped up.

"Yes?"

"Is there anything confidental in the floor we will be staying on?"

"That has all been cleared out."

"Thank god." Peter muttered under his breath out.

"Without further ado, let's give you a tour of the floor you'll be staying on."

Peter was extremely thankful that Flash was too in awe to taunt him.

"Scan your passes here." Holly called, jolting Peter back to reality. He dug his pass out of his backpack and held it until it was his turn.

"Flash Thompson, Guest, Omega One Access."

Next was Peter, he was praying somone had changed his card. "Peter Parker, Intern, Beta Six Access." He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. He knew he stil had Alpha Ten Access, no matter what FRIDAY said, he could get anywhere he wanted.

The class was shocked Peter had not been lying about his internship, but got over the shock as they entered the elevator and FRIDAY's voice once again came over the loudspeakers.  "Where to?"

"Floor 93 please."

"Yes."

The ride was no longer than 10 seconds. The doors slid open, revealing Peters living room.

"This will be the living room of our highest intern, his kitchen is to our right." Holly stated pointing to the kitchen which still had the muffin he ate half of this morning and never threw out. A few people noticed and someone giggled.

"Through here is the bedroom, which you'll be staying in." It was almost still the same way Peter left it, unmade bed, charging computer, etc.

Isabella, of course it was Isabella, pointed out the computer with Peter's phone on top.

"Aw shit, that's where I left my phone." Peter whispered to Ned, who chuckeled in return. 2You laugh at my dispair, how could you." Peter whined at his best friend.

"Like this..." Ned laughed.

"Is there something-" Holly began, face paling as she saw Peter laughing with Ned. "What are you doing here?"

Tadaa! There's part two! I hope you pups liked it! Here, some treats.