It's Christmas Time!

Hi guyyysss!! This is a christmas special to bring you into a nice holiday mood!

Clint isn't married. Pepper x Tony and Ned x Peter. Ned's not plump boy, but strong boy. Pretty much he's well built and taller than Peter.

Ned - 18 y/o  Peter - 17 y/o  MJ - 17 1/2 y/o

I hope you enjoy!

-

Peter walked around the mall, bundled up in a scarf and a fat jacket.

What to get, what to get? He thought.

He was searching for christmas presents for his family and friends. He already had presents for Ned, MJ, Clint, and May. Now he just needed presents for the rest of the team. He stopped in front of a shoe shop. A pair of black ballerina slippers caught his eye. Perfect for Natasha as she loved ballet, but her current shoes were pretty worn out. He entered the shop and bought them. Next, Thor. It was pretty easy to know what he'd want. Poptarts of course. So, he went to the grocery store and bought a special limited edition christmas poptarts.

Now came Bruce. He didn't want to buy anything, so he was making a handmade blanket. It took some work, but he eventually made it.

Once Peter was done buying gifts for his family, he settled home. It was snowing, and his cheeks and nose were flushed a pink shade. His arms were carrying many bags full of gifts. He arrived at the tower. He and May had moved to the tower, as their apartment was destroyed by a fire. Peter already lived their, kinda, so it wasn't much of a change.

Once he stepped into the tower, he was greeted by the secretary, Hannah. "Peter! Do you need any help with that?" She pointed at the overflowing bags. Peter looked up at her, his nose runny and face red from the cold. "Yes please Hannah!" She chuckled and took some of them. Peter looked around. A christmas vibe radiated off the place. The place was covered from head to toe in lights, decorations and it smelled like- "Gingerbread?" He sniffed the air. "Yep! Liam baked cookies. Peter's eyes sparkled. She noticed and giggled. "Liam's on the fifth floor, in the cafeteria."

They entered the elevator and told FRIDAY to bring them up to floor five. Once the doors opened again, a waft of gingerbread hit them. Peter practically floated towards the source of the smell.

"Peter!" Liam exclaimed, holding a tray of cookies. "... and Hannah." he then said, less enthusiastically. Hannah scoffed. "Nice to see you too you dick." Liam ignored what she said and hugged Peter with one hand, the other balancing the tray. "Here ya go." He handed them two cookies each. "Thank you!" Peter beamed, munching away happily on the cookies. Liam chuckled. The pair got back into the elevator to Peter's floor. Hannah helped the teen put the gifts away, receiving a bone crushing hug in return. She left again to the reception.

Peter took off his snow covered clothes and took out the wrapping paper, wrapping away the presents. Once he was satisfied with how they looked, he hid them, and rushed down to the living room, where most of the team sat. "Hi Pops! Hi Dad!" They looked up. "Hey Pete!" They said in sinc. Steve ruffled his son's hair lovingly. Peter squirmed away, giggling.

He skipped to the couch and plopped on it. "Hi Aunt 'Tasha!" "Hi Peter." She smiled lovingly. After a while of him greeting his family he fell on his back onto the carpet. Tony seeing this, chuckled. "Having a big family sure is tough, huh?" Peter nodded, still grinning like an idiot.

"Why're you so happy?" He just shrugged. "Christmas is tomorrow!" The team laughed at his excitement.

The elevator opened and out came Ned and MJ. Peter shot up and jumped into his boyfriends arms. "Bae!" He squealed. Ned laughed and kissed him. He carried Peter to the couch and greeted the team. Mj just tagged along, greeting them as well. They were staying for a sleepover. "Come, come!" Peter pulled both teens to his room. He slipped and fell, pulling Ned with him in the process. Ned landed on top of Peter in a very suggestive position. His hands holding the spiderlings wrists down, and a leg dangerously close to his crotch. They groaned. Once seeing their position, they blushed deeply and scampered around trying to get up.