Never Forget

Welcome back guys to another oneshot! Requested by @AubreyG1507

Angst and fluff. Ship: Parkner/ Harley x Peter

I made Aunt May a dick, but it all has to do with the story.

Alright that was all! Enjoy!

TW: mentions of suicide, cutting/self harm, swearing, abuse

-

Peter swung from building to building, trying to clear his head. He didn't have the suit on, but he was high enough that nobody could recognize him. Fat hot tears rolled down his cheeks. His clothes were torn, cuts littered his body, and large gashes covered his body.

He landed on a building and curled up in a ball. His sobbing echoed in his ears.

You're probably wondering, what caused this innocent bean to fall into this horrible state? The answer is pretty simple. It was his Aunt. She came home drunk, and let all her anger out on her nephew, shouting that he was "a disgrace" and "a dissapointment".

And Peter? He believed her. He believed every. Single. Word. He felt like he wasn't doing enough. He wasn't strong enough. He wasn't smart enough. He just. Wasn't. GooD ENOUGH! Her words haunted him day and night, bringing him down.

He hid all this from Tony, not wanting him to worry and not wanting to be a burden.

He cut and put himself down. Every night, that's what he did. He cried himself to sleep most times.

This time, it was no different. He uncurled himself and brought out the razor blade from his pocket. He sat up and shakily brought the blade to his wrist. His arms and thighs were littered in fresh and old wounds. Once again, like the familiar routine he knew, blood trickled down his hands. The thick, dark substance dropped onto the ground.

1 for being a disappointment.

2 for being a burden.

3 for not being strong enough.

4 for not being smart enough.

5 for being an embarrassment.

6 for not saving uncle Ben.

7 for being such a crybaby.

He went on with this for a while, shaking, sobbing, tears landing on the concrete. Blood mixing with the salty tears, the glimmering stars being reflected on them.

Soon, he passed out from blood loss and tiredness.

Tony, who was flying around, spotted him. "Peter?" He flew down and saw the razor blade and blood. He gasped. Why would he do this? He tenderly picked him up, being careful not to injure him more than he already was, and flew back to the tower.

Back at the tower, he lay him down onto his bed. He brushed the younger's hair out of his eyes.

"Tony? What're you doing?" Harley walked into the room. Tony turned to him, fear and sadness clear in his eyes. He spotted Peter on the bed, the fresh wounds soaking up the pillow and sheets of the bed. He ran out to get a first-aid kit, coming back seconds later.
"Here. Clean up his wounds." He ordered. They cleaned him and bandaged him up. "Why?" Harley close to whispered, tears forming in his eyes. "I-I don't know." Tony's voice broke as he spoke. Silent tears fell.

They fell asleep next to him.

Peter woke up the next morning, sandwiched between the two. Harley spooning  him, and Tony half-hugging them both. He looked down, seeing he had bandages on.

Did they see my cuts?? Oh no. This is bad. They're going to throw me out and hit me! Peter started panicking. Harley woke up, seeing him panic.

He took him bridal style, standing up and walked down to the kitchen. What's he doing?? Oh no no no. Peter started freaking out. Harley noticed and said "Hey, hey, Peter. You're okay. You're safe." Peter looked up with doe eyes. "I am?" He squeaked. Harley set him down on the counter and kissed his nose. "You are." Peter blushed, then started crying. "I- I'm sorry. I don't deserve t-this." "Why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong except hurting yourself."

Peter sniffled. "I'm s-sorry.." "Do you want to talk about it?" He nodded slowly. "What happened?"

"M-May." He whispered. "I'm sorry?" "A-Aunt May." He said, now a bit louder. Harley's eyes widened. How could such a sweet person, above all, his aunt, abuse her own nephew?! Peter is the sweetest, bravest person he knows!

"She abuses me. Yesterday it got worse than ever. She normally just insults and pushes me, but yesterday, she came home d-drunk, and-" his jaw felt heavy. "Yes?" "Sh-she took th-the kitchen knife, a-and started-" he couldn't go on. Just thinking about the events made him feel like puking. He let more tears fall. "Oh, Peter..." Harley caressed his cheek lovingly. He silently swore to himself that May would pay for her actions. He kissed him. "I love you Peter, never forget that." Peter gave him a shaky lopsided grin and kissed him back. It was a very wet and sloppy kiss, but both boys didn't mind. They parted. Peter started giggling. "What's so funny?" "It's just *giggle* I never thought this would happen!" He wiped his tears away with his palms, his giggles slowing down. "But this is good. I'm good. Thank you."

He kissed him again tenderly. "I love you too." He whispered.

-timeskip to a week-

Peter had been staying at the tower for the past week, not wanting to go back to his aunt. Harley had asked him to be his boyfriend, which he gladly said yes to. Tony went to talk to May, which none of the boys knew what he did to her, but he definitely came back with a smug look.

Tony took custody over Peter, which May had accepted, finally getting rid of her "disappointment of a nephew". Peter cried tears of joy, thanking him over and over again, which Tony shushed him with a hug.

"Harley?" Peter said, looking up to his boyfriend. Both boys lay in bed. "Yes?" "I love you, you know?"

Harley smiled softly and hugged him tighter. "I love you too." He kissed the top of his head.

"Never forget."

-

Two updates in one day?? What is this?? A new achievement has been unlocked! I hope you liked this oneshot, and I hope you have an amazing day/night!

Mari out.