A Night at The Tower - Part Four

Soon enough, they reached Peter's floor, seeing as Tony might not appreciate people trespassing through his floor, although it was perfectly fine to let them sleep in someone else's without telling them.

"Okay everyone, I will get your badges accepted into the lab, and from there you will be given the tour, now remember, look with your eyes, not your hands, don't want to send any of you to the medical wing because you couldn't keep your hands off of it, could you? Now go look around."

As soon as everyone stepped through the door, Holly added one last comment.

"Karen, our interns AI is programmed to set off any alarms if something has been touched, so please keep your paws off the work."

"Peter!" Ned called across the room. "Get over here!"

Peter quickly ran up to his friend, knowing he wouldn't be surprised at what he saw, but he was honestly, it was his homework, with a bright sticky note from Tony reading "Keep up the work kid, also, check 15.) it's wrong, Boiiiiiiiii!"

"Shit."

"I know."

Peter snatched up the paper, and with no one looking tossed it into the wastebasket. SAFE.

"HEY Penis, I bet you know what this is, don't you, being an intern here and all." Flash called pointing to a device.

"Flash, I intern here, when did you hear I have access to private labs? As you heard earlier, I have beta six, not alpha ten, so please, I don't have that kind of access, although based on the calculations around it on the desk and the appearance of the object I would guess it's some kind of Widows Bite, the primary weapon of the Black Widow."

"wrow." someone said.

"Damn Daniel." A new voice sounded from behind the team.

"Shuri!" Peter called launching himself at the girl, who hugged him back. "Back at it again with the white vans!"

The two burst into laughter as Flash stared at them slack jawed, obviously recognizing Shuri, she had been all over the news since Wakanda was revealed to the public. "H-how-ww-ww-" Flash stuttered.

"How do I, princess of Wakanda meet Peter?" Shuri finished for him.

"ye."

"I met him through the internship, I went down to help the intern labs and Peter was the only one there so I helped him upgrade some of the projects he was working on. We have been friends ever since."

"wha..." Flash once again showed his true genius.

"Idiot." Shuri mumbled. "Anyways, I have to go, seeing as our star intern is currently out with his school." Shuri gave Peter a slight push on the shoulder and they both doubled over in a fit of giggles.

The princess left the room to many awestruck glances and a few dumbfounded looks.

About 20 dobashes later ((= minutes)anyone get the reference? If so, I larb you.) Holly called the class to attention. "Ok everyone, we will now be heading up these stairs to the personal lab of Tony Stark, he will most likely not be in his lab, also, your access cards will not allow you to access the rest of his quarters so you will be confined to his lab."

Tony's lab consisted of nothing uneventful, despite Flash's taunts, Peter was able to get a sneak peak of the equations for the next surprise update on his suit, no one else knew what the were, Tony always called Peter's suit "Upgraded Pajamas" so no one else knew quite what they were.

While exploring the lab, Peter stumbled upon a collection of all the notes he had left Tony behind the invention board, he let out an uncharacteristic snort gaining the attention of a few of his classmates who spared him confused glances but otherwise left him on his own.

Soon enough the tours of the two labs were complete and the teenagers were going to join THE AVENGERS for a movie night.

Entering the room, a nightmare awaited the eyes of the young decathlon team. In the form of fighting heroes.

The ding  caused the Avengers to look up from their arguments to see a group of slack-jawed students and an equally impressed guide. It's not everyday you get to meet the Avengers, or see them arguing over something as trivial as what movie to watch.

"Heyyyyy small children." Tony Stark pushed his way through the frozen heroes, just to be shot in the back of the head with a blunt tipped arrow, which did no damage, but was just really annoying and made a silly squeaky noise. "That's it Barton, I'm revoking your spider privileges!"

Clint gasped dramatically and Peter frowned when Tony glanced over at him. He really liked hanging out with Clint.

"FINE!" Tony sighed loudly. "You can keep them, but only because his puppy dog eyes are irresistible."

Peter snickered and the rest of the team looked around, confusion evident in their faces. Tony smirked and turned back to the team. "Okay science nerds, we can't pick between these five movies. Finding Nemo, Blended, Midnight Sun, Boss Baby, and Freaky Friday."

The class started to mutter excitedly before Steve called for a vote.

Hey pups! I am SO sorry for not updating earlier. I'm sick and school has started about two weeks ago. Treats for all! Larb you!

Mari out.