Ghosts

I don't exactly kno what went through my head as I got the idea, but I hope you still like it!

It's a kinda weird ghost AU. It's kind of a crack fic. Idk

-

Peter could see ghosts. He doesn't know how or when this happened, so he has no information about it. He also never asked, since nobody would've believed him.

His apartment was manifested of them. It was partially his family, and also foreigners who he had no idea how they got there. One Latino from Cuba, and two Asians from Korea. One of the Asian's were called Takashi Shirogane, also called Shiro, and the other Keith Kogane. The Cuban's called Lance McClain.

"Uncle Beennn! I need your help!" Peter rushed through the apartment. Smoke was in the air and beeping came from the oven. Lance flew around, panicking, and holding a spatula. Ben sighed and made his way to the kitchen.

"What is it now?" He asked, annoyance and a hint of amusement in his voice. "The food's on fire!" Ben grabbed a glass, filled it with water, and splashed it on the burning food. "That easy." He said. "And why, Lance, do you have a spatula in your hand?" Lance shrugged. "Cuz I wanna and I can hit people with this." Ben face palmed and teleported-kinda into a different dimension, completely done with his nephew's shit.

"I'm home~!" "Aunt May! How was work?" Peter hugged his Aunt, and May patted the spiderling's hair. "It was fine. Kind of boring, tho~" "How so?" "All I had to do today was fill out some papers and do boring paperwork and yadayadayada." "Ah."

"Is your Uncle here?" Aunt May was the only one who knew about Peter's ability. She could see the ghosts herself, as they showed themselves to her.

Upon hearing his name, Ben appeared. "Hello, sugar cube! How was work?" She laughed. "Same old, same old." May waved her hand dismissively. "Tía May!" "Lance! How are you, sweetie?" Lance waved with the spatula. "Great! How's work going?" "Why do people keep asking me?!" She groaned. The small family laughed.

"Oh! I still gotta go see Mr. Stark! It's lab night!" Peter exclaimed, rushing to get his black and lavender jacket and shoes. "Alright, have fun!" May said. "May I come?" Keith asked, popping up behind him. Peter let out a high-pitched scream and jumped onto the ceiling. Keith looked up, a dull expression on his face. "So, am I?" Peter groaned. "Stop doing that, dude!"

Keith shrugged and gave him a shit-eating grin. "Fuck you too." Peter stuck out his tongue. Keith stuck his tongue back, like the toddlers they are. "But yeah. Sure, tag along."

-timeskip cuz I'm lazy-

"Mr. Stark! I'm here!"

"In the kitchen, Underoos!"

Tony stood in the kitchen, drinking coffee. (What would you expect? XD) "How was class?" "Boring." Tony hummed and sipped his coffee. "Alright, kid. Let's get to the lab." He patted Peter's shoulder. They walked into the lab and started working on the spider-suit.

"Y'know," Peter started, taking a screwdriver off the floor," we should make it waterproof and space proof. Remember homecoming and purple grape?" Tony grimaced at that. "Exactly." "Well, I think that's a great idea. Don't want to experience the same as last time." Peter nodded at that and set to work.

About an hour passed, until Keith finally got bored. He floated towards Peter, leaned into his ear, and whispered "Boo."

He shrieked and let the mask he was working on fall. Tony glanced at him. "You alright over there?" Peter gave him a fake-painful grin, nodding. "Just stubbed my toe." Tony shrugged and went back to work, skeptical though.

Peter turned towards Keith and pulled the ghost to the other end of the room, out of Tony's hearing range. "Dude!" He whisper shouted, " You can't just scare me like that here. I never told him bout my ability before!" Keith snickered. "Well then tell him!" "It's not that easy, man!" He shrugged and made his way to Tony. "Hey! What are you doing?!" Peter whisper-shouted. Keith just smirked and took Peters mask. That got Tony's attention. He walked over, curious. Then he saw Peter in a stiff position. "Peter, are you alright over there?" He noticed what position he was in and relaxed. He nodded with smile. "Mhm." He kept eyeing Keith, who still had the mask in hand and was about to put it on Tony's head.

He shook his head frantically, trying to get Keith to stop. Keith just ignored him and put the mask on Tony in one swift move. "Gah!" Keith fell to the ground, doubling with laughter. Tony tried prying it off his head, but it was stuck. "Mr. Stark! Keith, why did you do that?!" He ran to his aid, telling him to stop fussing. As Tony stopped thrashing, Peter helped him get the mask off.

Tony stood there, bewildered. Out of the corner of his eyes, Peter saw Keith take a screwdriver, about to throw it at Tony's back. "Keith!" He exclaimed, taking the tool out of his hands. "Stop it! I'll tell him myself!" Keith just shrugged and stood there.

"Tell me what?" Peter turned around slowly, meeting Tony's annoyed eyes.

"Well- you see- I.." He stammered and tumbled over what to say. He sighed and accepted his oh-so-horrible state he was in. "I can see, interact, and touch ghosts. Akira Keith Kogane."

That was another perk of his ability. He could make a ghost be seen for whoever he chooses, but only if he says the ghosts full name.

Keith appeared in his full glory, a smirk still plastered on his face. "Wipe that smirk off your face, you prick." He snorted and introduced himself. "Hello, Mr. Stark. I'm Keith Kogane. Call me Keith." He held out a hand to shake. The elder gladly shook it. Suddenly, Lance appeared right in front of Peter. Peter shrieked and fell to the floor. Tony, still not being able to see Lance, asked him if he was alright. Peter frowned and stood up. "Lance, what is the meaning of this?" Lance shrugged and said "I was bored, and I wanted to see my boyfriend."

Peter sighed. "Well, your boyfriend is over there." He directed his thumb at Tony and Keith. "Lance Charles McClain." He appeared.

Keith noticed the Cuban and ran at him, peppering him with kisses. "Lance!" He squealed. "Hey, darling!"

"Who's this?" Tony asked, interrupting their moment. "Oh! You must be Tony Stark! Peter talks a lot about you. He sees you as his father figure." He snickered upon seeing Peter's bright red face.

"Is that so," Tony smirked, "son?" "Mr. Staaark!" He whined. "Anyways," Lance cut in, "My name's Lance." "Nice to meet you, Lance."

"Laaancee!" Ben suddenly popped up behind them. His hair was a bright pink (Lance used ghost hair dye, and yes. There is a ghost space mall) (idk what's going through my head rn XD), and he was clearly mad. He noticed Leter and asked where the Cuban ghost was. Peter pointed behind Keith, who was hiding Lance, poorly. "Traitor!" Lance hissed. Peter just gave him a shit-eating grin and said Ben's full name. Now, he was visible to Tony. Ben floated towards Lance and pinched his cheeks, said person complaining that it hurt. "So you're his Uncle Ben?" Ben stopped pinching Lance's cheeks for a moment, shaking hands with the billionaire. "Yeah. And you're Tony Stark, am I right?" "Right you are!"

The room was silent. "Welp!" Tony broke the silence. "Who wants a movie?" They cheered and ran up to the couch.

-

Heyyy guyysss! Kinda late on updating, but whatever! So, I hope you enjoyed, and.. um.. ye. I don't really have anything to say..

BUT! I've already published a few chapters on my Voltron book (Keith-centered), so to anybody who likes Voltron, go check it out! I mean, you don't have to, b-but it would be nice if you'd read it..

Anyways, I hope you lovely puppers have a great day/night!

Mari out.