Fangs

TW: violence, foul language, mentions of sex (not rape, really, just- uh yeah)

-

The spider bite had some aftereffects after all when it came to appearance.

Peter had grown fangs.

He looked like a vampire, in his opinion, but they weren't real long.

He shrugged it off upon seeing them for the first time. "Probably temporary." He had told himself.

Turned out, they weren't.

The first time Ned and MJ saw them, they freaked out. Well, Ned did. MJ just shrugged and went back to reading her book.

"Dude, what happened?" Ned poked Peter's cheek.

Peter swatted Ned's finger away. "I don't know man. One night my teeth were normal, the next I had.." he opened his mouth and tapped a fang "these monstrosities. I don't even know why! Maybe because of the spider bite?"

Ned pondered. "Most likely. You've already altered on the inside, now you did on the outside."

"Yeah, but why now all of a sudden?"

"Maybe they just took longer to develop?"

Peter sighed and went back to his food.

The next person to see them was Flash.

He had been picking on him all day, and Peter had been having a rough day as it was. It had started raining on his way to school and had dropped his bag in a puddle, his clothes and hair soaked as he arrived to school.

Next he had forgotten his assignment at home earning him an F.

"Yo, Penis, how's the weather up there?"

"You're taller than I am, dumbass." Peter grumbled and opened his locker.

"Hah?! What was that, dipshit?" Flash grabbed Peter by the collar and slammed his back against the locker. Peter grunted in surprise. "You wanna repeat that?" Flash threatened.

"Let. Me. Go." Peter growled, his fangs obviously showing. They had grown slightly at his mood shifting to anger.

Flash's confidence wavered upon seeing them.

"O-oh yeah? Well wh- what're you gonna do about it, h-huh, Parker?"

At this point Peter was pissed. He had enough with Flash bossing him around.

He leaned in close. "I will fucking rip your throat out and leave you to bleed. Let me go, unless you want your head in the ground." He none but growled, leaving the threat hanging in the air.

Flash let go, scared Peter might actually go through with it. Angry Peter is scary Peter, after all.

May along with half of the Avengers had seen them a few days later at the tower. He and May were invited to stay for the weekend, which they happily agreed to.

It happened mid dinner, as he yawned.

He had slept horribly the last few nights, his nightmares pestering him.

As he did his family had stared at him all through doing it. As they saw Tony and Natasha staring at him, the rest of the team followed suit and looked.

"Uh.. guys? What's wrong?" Peter asked.

An awkward silence fell at the table. Well, for Peter, at least.

"Peter. Since when do you have.. fangs?" May decided to break the silence, pointing a shaky finger at him.

"Oh this? Yeah, a while ago. I think a few weeks."