A Night at The Tower - Part Three

"I'm on a trip." Peter gained his composure.

"Oh." Was Holly's reply.

"Is everything alright?" Mr Harrington asked Holly noticing her sudden change in demeanor.

"Yeah." She replied. "Anyways, there is a bathroom in the room you will be in if you need to use it in the night. And now, that," Holly pointed at the end of the hall "that is the private lab of the intern, it has a private elevator, and a set of stairs that connect it to Tony Stark's personal lab right above it."

"Wow." Charles breathed out.

"Yeah, that's so cool." Cindy said what was on everyone's minds.

"Will we meet the intern that lives here!?  Just by his house he seems pretty cool." Flash spoke up.

"I have a feelnig you already have." Peter muttered.

"What was that Penis?" Flash questioned.

"Nothing."

"No Eugene," Holly read off of Flash's badge. "He is doing something with his school tonight." She looked Peter straight in the eyes.

Holly finished touring Peters floor and led the students to the cafeteria for dinner.

Peter snickered at his classmates shocked reactions as they were led into the cafeteria for dinner. To be honest though, he had done the same thing the first time he was here as well.

The room was fairly impressive. Walking in, there were two options, directl yto the seating area. Thec team were shepherded into line.

"Okay everyone, you will tell FRIDAY what you want off of the menu and walk on, your food will appear in one of the cubbies over there, from then, you walk over to the seating area, you may sit anywhere on the bottom floor, the loft is where the Avengers are currently eating. Where they chose to dine, and ou do not have access anyways."

No one had noticed Oeter had stepped away until he was towards the top of the spiral staircase up to the Avengers, scanning his card.

"Hey, whats Parker doing up there?" Abraham asked.

Peter discreetly slipped up into the room, and Holly was quickly interrupted by a few screams from where Earth's mightiest heros were dining.

"He's gonna get his ass kicked." Flas said, a cock smile appearing on his face.

A chorus of "Pete!"'s and "Peter!"'s were heard next, and then an "I'm gonna kill you!"

"Good luck with that!" Came Peter's voice. "Come get me old man!"

"Why the hell is he taunting an Avenger?" Cindy asked.

"Nice one kid, the glitter was a nice touch, I like it."

"Tony and Steve are going to take years getting that out of their hair." Came Peter's cocky reply.

"LET US FEAST UPON THE TIN CAN!" A voice easily identifiable as Hawkeye came through.

"Here, Here!" Came from many voices.

"Anyways." Holly continued. "Let's continue dinner and see how long it takes them to notice they had the intercom on for the Cafeteria." Everyone nodded and odered their food, still chatting amongst themselves about had just had happened. Every once in a while, a screa could be heard from above, but they were mostly drowned out by the streams of hungry workers coming in and eating dinner.

About half an hour later, the Avengers descended from the stairs. The workrs didn't even look up, but idtown couldn't stop staring. In their awe, no one noticed Peter sneak back to the table as if nothing happened, and the boy denied heading up, and went back to eating Stir-Fry, which wasn't even on the menu. Everyone brushed it off as the super-spies being super-spies, but many were suspicious.

Soon, dinner was over and it was time to tour Tony and Peter's private labs.

"Okay everyone," Holly began. "We are extremely lucky as you have been invited to tour Tony Stark's lab, and by extension, the lab of his intern, who is lucky enough to work with Iron Man, but also gets to do most designs for Spider-Man, many of the prototypes have been moved out, due to them being classified but there is still so much for you to see, and, look with your eyes, not your hands. Some things can explode."

Aaaandd.. there ya'll go! I hope you pups liked it!

I today only got about 2 hours of sleep in total, which I am so not prowd about, but meh. Lifes a bitch. as is karma. My day today was a total frickin mess. I was supposed to leave back home, on the plane, but it was overbooked, so I had to stay with my brother back at my grandma's till tmr. It took hours untill we left the airport, since we had to clear the things with the tickets and stuff, and then I was named an idiot for accidentally poking my brother with my fork. Today's really not my day..

Okay. My rant is done. Sry guys! Anyways, here are some treats, and I hope you guys have a better day than I did! Larb ya'll!

Mari out.