Eri sees the past

After the Godhand marveled to their soon to be new kindred that relished in the pain of a child, they left the little child to her lonesome and the rift window were they could see her closed.

There was nothing else to see for the Godhand. However... For the Idea of Evil he sensed something brew within the little child.

The cruel god opened his own rift to see Eri shed tiny tears as she drifted into sleep. It widened its eyes seeing that something was happening to her. And then the dark god knew... As a trail of dark energy seeped to her tiny body from an unknown source.

It remained silent about this as fate would continue its course. Things were getting more adrift... Not the same as in their own dimension. Fate flowed not in a straight line he once knew but in a twist of branches and turns but never does it drift from going to the same goal. Good.

The huge dark organ god blinked its many eyes as it then closed the rift watching her and choose to await when it had more control over this new universe... This new earth filled with humans awaiting for fate to happen. For their fate to be re-written for their great design.

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

Eri woke up in a frantic shake to the sound of a cannon blasting a round to the sky that soon made an echo of war.

The little girl got frightened at the alien sound. She got up from squattling in what seemed to be rough sandy ground and looked all around to then hear the hundreds of screams, yells, sounds of fire, and deafening destruction as she was in a vast clear plain on one side from the forest heading to the open field towards the castle.

She looked down to herself and noticed she was dressed up in a medieval armor attire of a warrior. Unknown to her it was the armor of a young mercenary. Her hair had been tied back into a bun as she wore a metal helmet that was tight around her head. A sword was strapped to her back which weigh a bit on her yet her body seemed to be adjusted to the weight of the weapon.

Slowly a strange sensation spread out the entire battlefield as Eri felt strange, her body just remaining still and then a vibration happened that distorted the scenery of everything. It felt a like a dream...

"What is this!? Where am I-!?" She screamed, frightened at the things around her that resembled a war and the fact she looked like a soldier. Suddenly a horn was blown so loud it reached out to the ends of the battle.

"... Wha... What is that-? What's happening!?" She said before her body began to move on her own to the giant crowd of men heading to the castle at the same call to arms.

One man was beside her as her body followed and her arm moved to grab on to the hilt sticking out to the side and unsheathe the long sword to be in front of her with both hands.

"What am I doing!? Stop it!" She told herself as the adult beside her waved a hand to her to move behind him and she did without saying anything only using hand and arm motions

Eri tried to see who this man was as she kept running and began to smell the acrid and potent smells of war. Dead bodies and gunpowder being high on the list. Of course to her it was just nasty undesirable smells but nothing she could point out as she avoided them the best she could by breathing out rapidly

"Hey runt! Remember to always stay on your toes! Do not remain in one place! Slash and go. Move and keep slashing!" The man told her as her hands shook at the idea of what she would be forced to do.

But strangely enough the voice of the man relaxed her even as she heard the sounds of death and clashing swords. The man with her had black hair with streaks of red from what she looked at from under the helmet he had but her eyes moved away from him as the man came up to a contrary opponent to end up clashing blades with another as she charged passed him.