Midoriya vs Bakugo

R18:

Lida tapped his foot on the ground as Eri watched Deku slap his uniform as he felt it dirty and filled with burn damages, small holes everywhere.

However the adjustments he made to his hood and central torso were fine as they were tougher and made to resist heavy damage from fire and tear. It was shaded black too. The hood was no longer the stupid bunny ears as he tore that with glee some time ago and was a full on full hoodie that covered his head. It could also be fully closed just in case.

He put the hood down as he had made sure this new upgrades thanks to the UA development studio. It seems they work great. He did not want to send everything to a support company as it would take time. But in time he guessed he would have to.

Everyone waited as he moved forward and faced Lida with an expectation to finish this fast. He and Bakugo were eager to fight.

Aizawa motioned forward as he was about to blow the whistle "Okay guys, keep it smooth and please for the love of the janitors and robots in this school do not over do it." He told them as both nodded. The two were highly concentrated as Midoriya wanted to get this over and Lida was trying to get away as soon as possible

"Then... Go"

Aizawa blew his whistle as Midoriya dashed forward and Lida performed a high axe kick as he came forward.

Deku did a smash to knock him back as Lida felt a powerful force lift him up his feet and sent him across the ground.

He activated his recipro burst to do a tornado kick, a constant twirl that hit Midoriya as he rubbed his chin and moved to the side in the air.

"What!?" Lida asked as he saw Midoriya do a sudden square turns impossible to him even at his speeds. The smashes he did on each air dash were small but focused like boosters.

Lida skidded to halt only to feel grabbed by his arms behind the back.

"How did you get there!?" Lida asked in a amazement before feeling the strong arms of Deku that picked him up and over to a suplex.

Lida gasped hard as Midoriya vanished with a speed even higher. The president shook himself off as he felt his neck so sore from the fast suplex. Now he looked around and saw his opponent dash around, tiny glimpses that it was Midoriya

He just couldn't see him make those movements.

'What kind of training did he do? I can't even see him now! It's like he vanishes in mid-air!' Lida held his arms up to run away from any point he would see Midoriya, no matter if it was a flicker or-

Before he said anything else he heard the end.

"MISSOURI-!!!"

Lida's glasses were sent flying away as Deku had run past and crossed his left hand extended into a full chopping palm that struck him like a bat over the back of his head, shaking violently on the spot as he tumbled to the sides a little and then fell flat to his face as he foamed a bit from the mouth with a trace of blood.

"SMASH" Midoriya poised with his extended hand still visible to the crowd.

Aizawa stopped the clock as he widened his eyes on the number.

1 minute and 57 seconds

That's all it took.

Cementoss came over as he looked at Midoriya with new respect and interest. Also a tinge of fear at the power he had. Something the class shared a bit too openly

"Uhhh... Lida didn't... Stand a chance." Kaminari said as Midoriya turned to them with a smile, having not noticed the tone. He shook his green hair and kept going to the spot were Lida was slapped on the cheek by Cementoss to wake him up.