Serene Hero Duty

Near UA, a couple of days later patrolling in the nearby city:

Kirishima and Mina patrolled the streets as they worked together to keep things safe. To their surprise, their job couldn't be easier as the two have not encountered any problems or issues in sight.

It was... Very peaceful. Maybe... Too much.

"HELP!"

Mina jumped back with a intense cycle turn while Kirishima hardened in response as he looked to where he heard the voice near the corner of a street they were in.

"Here ma'am" a man said, holding a purse that had fallen to the ground

"Aw thank you..." The woman said as both heroes fell to their faces at such a dramatic yell

"Tch damn lady!" Mina said but not loud enough to be heard by others

"Sshesh. Talk about a jumpscared. Man, today seems too good to be true." Kirishima said, hitting the elephant in the room as Mina did not want to say that but she's obviously felt the same. The days and weeks up till now, November being quiet and safe has had all hero agencies on edge. The pros of Japan from the top 10 and the 5 international pros from overseas have all been working hard to find the Berserker... But the problem was that nothing has been found. Not in any of the prefectures and even less in the dead zone where just those ugly and dangerous creatures appear.

It really was like the Berserker died. Secretly, everyone hoped that Midoriya killed the monster.

Mina had a very serious and faded gaze, looking at her feet as she felt a little under the weather. Kirishima noted this and having being doing this patrol for 4 hours straight, he opted to get a break now.

He happily grabbed her hand into his, entwining fingers as Mina jumped a bit but stopped to now be held in front of the red haired hero.

"Mina. Hey girl. Don't go thinking too much on it. If he's gone, good. If he's not, we will make sure he doesn't hurt anyone else. We shouldn't worry too much if we can't find him. We should instead enjoy our time together! How about we go enjoy a small meal and continue the patrol later?" Kirishima said with a confident grin as he held his hands in front of hers and in between them. She blushed a little as Kirishima looked as confident as Midoriya but had his own unique heroic posture.

She smiled and realized that he was right. They should enjoy their time and be happy that they did not find trouble.

Mina then leaned to her boyfriend and he kissed her in the street as then they walked together hand in hand like a couple

"You're right. We should feel blessed to have days like this." Mina said as Kirishima was glad the aura of loneliness was gone.

"Ahaha! Yup! We should ride our days with the best of us anytime!" Kirishima said as he was thrilled in a strange way to see people walking and wandering about without having to worry about the Berserker. It felt... Like the normal days would one day come back.

Then Mina leaned to his right shoulder and held his hand with her own side embrace, kissing his bicep before gently rubbing her cheek to her man's big arm that made her ease her mind.

"You know...? I think I might adopt that thinking. I wish that we had the certainty that things will be alright or that we would be near to capture him. You have no idea how relieved I would be... But most of all... How excited I would be that then I would have lots of times that we can spend together... And experiment..." Mina said, which tensed Kirishima up as she rubbed a circle motion on his shoulder muscle as the red haired hero blushed but was very peeked on those words

"... Experiment...?" He asked dubiously as he felt Mina press his arm closer to her body to rub between her breasts.

"You know... Ex... With a starting S..." Mina teased as Kirishima nosebled in an instant and raised his left arm in motivation