Overwhelming Power

Over and yonder to far away from where the Berserker was, there was an emergency call for all the heroes as the Paranormal Liberation Front has been spotted.

And they had stolen so much it was unreal. Money, Technology, and corpses of recently deceased heroes at the hands of the Berserker.

"STEP IT COP!" The top hero ordered him as he was on top of the roof of the armored trailer following another trailer that was in pursuit as other vehicles did the same but got nowhere near thanks to their defenses.

Dabi doing the heavy lifting as he led his team of long range fighters that were all Nomus of the normal tier, their pale skin showing in their arms and faces no matter how good they were disguised.

The heroes upheld their vehicles by blocking or destroying the attacks coming their way as Spinner was the one to drive the trailer

"Always fucking me. Driving these vehicles I'm pretty sure I would have no fucking idea how to backwards park-"

"LIZARD-! NO SWERVING-!!!" Dabi yelled at the top of his lungs as a flyer hero tried to fly past them but got torched into ashes by the commander villain.

"YEAH YEAH I FUCKING KNOW BUT DEAL WITH THE HEROES AND LESS SWERVING WILL HAPPEN-! AND IT'S SPINNER, SEWED UP DOLL!!" Spinner said as Dabi only spat to the side and kept firing.

One of his villain members was shot in the head as he flailed to the side and fell out of sight.

Snipe was with Endeavor as the top hero kept trying to roast the back wheels but Dabi kept blocking those flames with his own.

"HELLFIRE SNARE-!!!" The top hero bellowed as strings of fire aimed for the tires for the user to pull them back and stop the villain's trailer.

"FIRE SPIRE!" Dabi screamed over Endeavor as his fire stopped that attack on its tracks then exploded upwards to form a vertical array of fire that hit their vehicle but didn't hit the wheels. Thanks to that were his trainees who have been trying to get over to the villain's vehicle or tried to destroy it but Dabi was fierce. All he had to do was to defend long enough before their trap was sprung.

"GET BACK HERE SHITHEAD!" Bakugo yelled as he aimed his right arm and shot an AP shot to him but one of Dabi's henchmen got in front, only to reveal it was a Nomu with now a new hole in its chest.

"Fuck off explosive runt!" Dabi yelled as he unleashed a hellish wave of fire.

Bakugo retreated back as Todoroki came in and released a wave of ice that melted and stopped the blue fire from getting to them. Then the villain aimed down again and tried to burn their tires but-

"Holy shit-! That villain is dangerous-!" The cop driver said as Endeavor only growled at the statement.

"We keep at it-! There is no way those fuckers are going to get away with those bodies!" Endeavor said as he wanted to succeed in this mission.

"That shit hero... Keep on it then 'top' hero" Dabi said as his eyes burned in a cold fire.

Suddenly as Snipe unloaded another round and killed a henchman that tried to hit their driver, their cellphones ringed. The cop radars did too as a news was spread.

"Number 1-! Number 1-! You copy!? Bad news! The Berserker has been spotted on Ehime City-!"

Endeavor shot a fierce volley of fire then stopped suddenly as he was shocked to hear that "WHAT!? Goddamn it not now-!!!" The hero complained as Dabi formed an entire fire shield by firing full blast.

Suddenly the police radio picked up

"Hey old man-! Leave it to me-! Top 5 on the way-!!!" A strong feminine voice said as another filled in