OFA

Universe 7:

Deku had his eyes closed as he was now in full concentration mode. His green gi was in tatters and he was seemingly bleeding everywhere. He was serious though and lacked any signs of hurting inside as he was facing someone he never thought would be fighting.

Whis.

The angel stood there with his staff upon the rocky ground of this rocky landscape. It was mostly flat but rock structures did rise every now and then.

Midoriya let out a shaky breath out as he opened his eyes.

"Ready." He said

"Alright. Here I go." Whis said as he threw his staff at a sonic boom recoil and Midoriya launched a smash that was incredibly fast. It let out an air wave as the staff was successfully pushed back but the moment it flung the opposite way it began to do what it has done hundreds of times

It flew to random undetectable speeds and Midoriya's goal was to simply catch the staff. The task however proved harder than anything so far much like how the Kaioken was.

The staff would not stop spinning. It kept the insane speed. Even when he grasped the staff. It almost broke his arm clean off his shoulder when he tried. He guessed those sonic booms the staff made were not for show.

He felt it again by sound and aimed his right hand to it

"Got you! HA-!" Deku fired many beams at it as the staff seemed too fast, leaving clouds of smoke and light to burst behind it

"Heha-! Ha! HE HUA HA-!" Deku aimed and struck to no avail as he saw the staff had spun horizontally towards him and he jumped over it in the nick of time to barely dodge the staff. However this was on purpose as he fell into the blade to hug it with his body and hanged on for dear life as Izuku remained there.

It was a horrible experience as he felt the staff was really intending to kill him. His hands bled as the staff spun in hyper sonic speed and never even gave him a breath as the staff intentional stuck the ground, rocks, and lakes around here that Midoriya felt wanted to shake his every skeleton right off.

He bled more as the violent spinning of the staff broke his collarbone and tail bone from sheer force of a sudden recoil of the staff that made it swing backwards. Then a couple ribs shattered when he hit the ground with the sphere top pinning him down without the young hero ever realizing he was down for the count. He vomited blood as the staff hit him in the abs one more time then swiped him away with a hit to the chin as Midoriya stayed down now for sure

"Tctchch-! HAAAAAAAAAAGRRRHHH-!" He screamed in agony as Whis appeared next to him and gave him a Senzu bean

"Not enough." Whis said, spinning the staff on his right arm to tap the ground while Izuku spun three times to land on his feet and shook his rear to check if his broken tail bone healed to good conditions as he never wanted to feel that kind of pain again. But he had to. The angel looked at Midoriya and for the first time felt something else rather than emotions. It was normal to feel many emotions... But this many in one person-?

He stayed silent as he looked deeper and he found quite the anomaly.

"Izuku-san... What are those people within you-?" The angel asked as he felt a pair of eight eyes aside from Izuku's inside him. They were essences. Souls.

Whis tapped his staff

"Wah-!? I don't... Think-" Izuku tried to lie as the only one he ever told was Goku... But he did so also to protect the secret. One for All still was his secret to keep but he trusted Goku would keep it under rags... But the gods... He was afraid of what they would do. He was not willing to divulge that so easily but it seemed he got to careless. It was impossible to lie to them too.