Living Nightmare

Eri woke up in a sudden movement, a recoil of instinct.

With dazzed eyes, she looked to her side and saw Midoriya laying a protective hand over her.

She brushed the blanket away from her and moved his hand carefully, cutely struggling in lifting his hand barely as she succeeded in taking off the blanket and then brushing his hand on top of her again.

Touching it with her fingers, she wondered what happened to the scars on his hand-? The skin was different. Eri shrugged not knowing better but still missing the sensation they shared. Maybe they perform another surgery and fixed his hand? She did not know better.

Trying to be sneaky, she turned to put her back against his abs and grab his hand with hers. Even still without the scars, it felt safe. No harm would ever come to her under that hand.

"Hffmmm..." Midoriya felt Eri awake in his arms and half way opened both eyes to see her playing with his fingers. She formed a rabbit shape that under a flashlight would have fascinated the little girl.

Still she did not notice, instead thought on what to form next until Midoriya moved his other arm over the pillow above Eri which patted her head "Whatcha playing Eri? It looked fun!" He positively remarked, making Eri feel ashamed and awkward

"I-uh-was-just-..." She had a tiny blush, trying not to turn around and wishing she might of caught him awake much sooner. Thus she gave in and answered him "-playing shadow hands Midoriya-san."

"Oh I see! But you need a flashlight also to do that. How about we play that at night? I bet I'll surprise you with what I know" Midoriya told Eri as she nodded still not looking at him. The green haired 'hero' stretch his right arm that was holding Eri not so long upwards as he stretched with a big yawn. He observed the room and huffed out in depressiveness due to the All Might crap all around.

He then observed to the little girl and found her shirt-dress-pijama had raised itself above the waist to show her panties. Unlike a gentleman, he quickly grabbed the hem of it and brushed it down in a full small throw swing.

"Okay Eri, let's go brush our teeth and wake Mirio up. Dude must be still sleeping." Midoriya nonchalantly said as Eri had, in fact, turned around lightning fast as he felt his hand fix her pijama. She had a blown out blush

"Mi-mi-midoriya-san!" She squeaked, having a lesson of Aizawa vertebrate across her mind as he had highly warned her about it. Due to being a very cute and without a doubt pretty girl, he was very adamant with this warning. So he described step by step what they did and told her what this monsters were called.

'These people are called perverts'

"Hentai" she pointed at him with a pout

"What!?" Midoriya said, before it hit him and he started laughing his ass off.

"No no no. I only did that because you could catch a cold with exposed skin. Didn't they have longer pijamas for you or something else that can cover you Eri?" He asked thinking about who chose that attire. She was a little girl living with teens who would surely hit hormonal stress in the coming years and wouldn't that raise a flag in the pro's minds? Not that they were pedos... But just in the case to keep her safe of any health or safety hazards.

"I think... Mina" She said "She has more things I can put on"

"Then till she comes back then, for now let's just get ready." Midoriya called to her as he jumped off the bed right over her and held out his hand for her.

She slid down the bed and quickly grabbed Midoriya's hand, walking down the hall that under the morning light felt so much more safe than ever.

🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽