Interdimensional Message

Universe 7:

Guts arrived through that weird teleportation technique that Daishinkan and Goku used that was imposed by the god of gods, now landing to the temple as Daishinkan looked at the Black Swordsman.

"Did you see them-?" He asked as Guts nodded. He clanged his sword and took it out with a massive force slash that marked the ground under as the Saiyans looked at him from afar.

"Yes. Of course it would be too soon to never see them again... Or him..." he said as Daishinkan nodded.

Vegeta and Broly had nothing to say but soon saw Midoriya jump over them to meet with Guts. With a fist. He was really angry as Whis allowed him to see what Guts had done without mercy. Goku watched as Whis was about to come over but something overshadowed and dashed outside in a blink. Dark Eri saw this too as she was on the roof with her wings fawning once in a while but they disappeared into her back the moment she felt the smash of Deku

"What is this idiot doing-?" She asked, looking down to the epicenter of the incident.

"SSSSMAAAAAASSSSHHHH-!" The young hero yelled as Guts moved out of the way while sheathing his blade then grabbed him by the back of his hero costume hoodie, and slammed him down to crack the temple floor into pieces. The back of his head bled as Midoriya spat blood.

"Midoriya-! Stop!" Goku yelled as he wanted to fight Guts but even he had to control himself... What he did to those three... He could not fathom what the Daishinkan was thinking. But it was a part of his plan.

Midoriya coughed more blood and almost lost consciousness which Goku was about to go and grab him but kicked away Guts as the black swordsman took out his sword. Midoriya made a two arm block and the swordsman swung to clash with his gauntlets. The hero used ki to form a shield but the anti-hero cut through that and hit his arms. The clang resounded with splashing blood as Midoriya realized... The blade had cut into his forearms.

"GUUUAAAAAAH-! SHIT-!" He cursed in pain as Guts removed his vile blade with a curling sound of splashing blood. He was planning to try another smash again but was frozen to see Guts had already swung, the blade about to take his head off. That was until Son Goku appeared and kicked the black swordsman right in the chin at blinding speed, making the swing miss but the sheer force made by the blade created a whirlwind.

The black swordman lurched back and skidded across the floor, forcing himself to lean forward and swing to clash with Goku.

"TEME-!" The saiyan yelled as he went super saiyan 3 with a snap of multiple lightning strikes all around him and Guts called to his dark essence that made him look like the demons he once killed so long ago formed into the psychotic shadow like Guts of the past, now a hundred times stronger than even the black swordsman himself ever thought he could be in his life.

Midoriya was grabbed by the arm and pulled away by Whis who just was interested to see that Goku and Guts did not share peace amongst them. They truly had different ideals.

Vegeta laughed as he had not seen such a ruthless guy around for some time. He wondered too why Daishinkan send him in the first place-?

"GHAAAAAAAAAAA-!" Goku dashed as Guts did as well with a triple downwards slash spin but the two fighters were shocked to see before either even got close to clash, the Daishinkan stop them with a finger each.

Both Goku and Guts tried to remove themselves but they could not. The Daishinkan did not only stop them from clashing, but also restrain them with his power after they touched his finger. Moving a fist or curling the blade to move even a little seemed impossible

Deku gasped in disbelief as he saw the struggle of both that tried to move an inch but just fidgeted in place.

"Goku-san. Guts-san. Please refrain from fighting amongst each other. I know how you may feel... But it was I who ordered the 'attack'. Can you trust me when I say it was necessary-?" The Daishinkan asked from Goku as the Saiyan powered down