Shopping. Hidden Assault

It was now December and it was just a week over before it was Christmas eve. Midoriya, Shinsou, Bakugo, Uraraka, and Eri we're with him as well as Tamaki and Nejire who decided to come over to the UA dorms of Class 1A just in time to go to the mall with them

"🎵Uwah! Uwah! Such a jolly time of year-! Uwah! Uwah! Without any worries near-!🎵" Midoriya and Eri sang as he took the lead with a short Christmas carol he thought about and decided to sing with her. Eri was over-joyed and excited to the brim as she couldn't wait for it to be Christmas. She had no idea what those holidays were but she wanted to experience it!

"🎵Uwah! Uwah! Sing the good Christmas cheer! Uwah! Uwah! Love the holidays' most sincere!🎵" Eri and Shinsou now sang as then Midoriya joined the two to repeat the 'Uwah' lisp of the song repeatedly as people around them saw the cute display of what looked like siblings.

She was swung between Midoriya's and Shinsou's arms as the purple haired hero said nothing but was relieved and happy to see her so happy. They swinged Eri and we're careful to not over do it as every five or ten minutes someone would come over and wave at the hero or call him.

"Dekiru-! Smile!" A civilian said with his girlfriend as he took a camera shot as Midoriya raised a waving hand and then the other with Eri's small hand still entwined as Shinsou grinned with her in the picture.

"Hehehe! This is the seventh time already. You are really famous Midoriya-kun!" Nejire pointed out as Tamaki and Uraraka could agree.

"Psft. Annoying." Bakugo said as he had no idea why he had to go as Kirishima literally shoved him out of the dorms to be accidentally brought into this. And he knows that red haired idiot did that so he could stayed with Mina. He knew that one day those two would be a couple someday and he naturally would give them time even go as far as to protect them... But to FORCE him out of his room by saying his mom had come over and she was angry at him- 'GRGGHA! I don't care if it was to have private time with Pink girl, he's going to pay for this!'

Bakugo put his anger aside as even though he was angry to be forced here... He got a little amused to see Eri in such good hopes. He heard from Deku that... She has had terrible nightmares involving those secretive monsters; the Godhand. He had no idea what to think of them as things were getting weirder. But seeing her being so outgoing warmed his heart. He won't tell anyone that though.

Uraraka looked at Midoriya then Eri and finally at Shinsou, happy to see that she was fine afterall. She also heard from Deku the things that were happening behind the scenes. It was crazy. It felt like they were getting attacked by all angles at this point. She worried for Eri and even couldn't sleep well until Midoriya chose to stay with her and slept in the living room. Thankfully Midoriya put her back to her room to avoid any embarrassment. Despite that, she thanked him for staying with her and helping Eri to such a point that she could smile.

Today was a relaxing day as she took the time to be with the couple, Nejire and Tamaki, watching them interact and felt a little shy to see how close they have gotten. It was crazy that neither had shame. They held hands, walked shoulder to shoulder, and would even kiss at random intervals-! Her dad would call them hoodlums!

But still... It was so great to see them together. Especially since Nejire did almost die in facing the Berserker alone. Uraraka would shy away everytime she saw them kiss though as her line of sight would changed to Deku then them and she would internally struggle to not imagine anything. She can't believe that she has already kissed him-! She couldn't see that becoming so normal.

Midoriya and Shinsou kept swinging the little girl, who happily pointed out the Christmas ornaments and objects in the stores that interested her.

"Uhn! Look! Look!" She pointed to a wooden soldier.