Idea of Evil

The mayhem was present and its energies were very much enjoyed by the beings of darkness who watched from the safety of their godly essence.

The Godhand watched the events unfold on the world were the Berserker had used his power and won an ultimate victory over the heroes with ease. They all could acknowledge he was a real threat to their chosen one, Overhaul, to reincarnate in this world as one of their kindred.

"The hands of time keep ticking... And more events unfold in the hands of fate. It seems... We must once again face the armor of the man that killed one of us... The man who defied humanity's will and wishes to tear through fate by pure sheer will..." Void spoke, all huddle in a hand formation in the dark abyss of whatever dimension this was and talked about the man that did the impossible against their kindred.

"The Black Swordsman... Guts." Slan the whore princess of the Uterine Sea spoke his name as the star constellations around them formed together to show a brief depiction of the man who had previously wielded the Berserker armor.

The Godhand remained silent as they were also sending signals to the chosen one of the earth they planned to take over.

"He is one who cannot be drown by the waves of casualty and has become more than a mortal. He can disfigure or stop the flow of the river known as destiny. A heathen to all of us." Ubik, the flying small demon pointed out as now they were reading the past of this Berserker and saw that unlike Guts, he had let go and lost all hope. He has become a greed full beast that only watches out for himself and could grow to something worse.

The demon flew up to another bubble that formed and saw the long lost memories of the Berserker playing in there in a fast pace "Friends... Family... Idols... Love...-"

There in the portal a brief moment showed one of the fondest memories Dark Midoriya possessed. In a beautiful man made garden filled with many flowers of ranging colors with a crooked tree that was one of the few environmental survivors of the nuclear explosions, he and his beloved Ura-san sat on the second floor overlooking the garden from the reconstructed balcony of a survival post from a destroyed mansion. The two laughed and smiled with blushes to match as he pointed to the slowly descending horizon, whispered something to her ear before both kissing with the pale light of a purple hue highlighting their tender moment. Light glinted from the portal and the other Godhand, and soon noticed Ura-san was wearing a wedding ring. Small, not too showy but nonetheless a sign of their love. A love that did not last as the Godhand smiled with malicious delight from the fact they knew. Dark Midoriya no longer remembered this moment as it was locked away in the darkness of the beast that had possessed him.

"-This man has lost everything. Had he gotten a Behelit, he would have become quite a powerful apostle. Much like Zodd the Immortal" he confessed as the minotaur demon was briefly shown from their own memories and shadowed over the image of Dark Midoriya as the two roared.

Conrad gave out a heavy breath as he spoke next

"As such, this man is no longer just a human. He's a danger to the kindred that overlook the actions of man, and thus needs to be ostracized for the next child of destiny to be born-! SO THE WORLD FULL OF DREAMS AND WISHES OF THE WEAK BE DROWNED IN SORROW WITH THE BIRTH OF ANOTHER GODHAND-!!!" Conrad gave his speech as the stars fluctuated and spun all around to form the figure of Overhaul.

Suddenly all the Godhand went silent. The stars and silent ambience of space around them began to dissipate and something worse came to fill in the gaps of this astral room.

First came the screams and shouts of pain as the Godhand took in those sounds with deliverance. They all began to float as the hand where they stood became rubble. Then in flash souls tangled into limbs soon appeared all over the dimension as each of the members gave a low tone laugh at the energies of the sacrificed and dead apostles that had served their purpose, now being part of a great design.