AFO

Dark Midoriya had listened to the trip and he slightly jumped for joy to be going to a trip to the amusement park he had definitely heard of:

Nagashima Spa Land.

This was met with high pitch screaming and shock/disbelief to cheering agreement to go by everyone.

"I'll help fund this!" Momo happily wanted to contribute as this would definitely break them off whatever stress or negative emotion anyone of them had. This would be such a good opportunity to take advantage of for a date. She slightly blushed as Shoto blushed at how brazen she was.

He however calmed down just as she did. He actually winked at her as she whispered under her breath 'I'll get you back' then continued

"Regardless we should all take part in paying for the trip. This box I have will be the 'piggy bank' and maintain our earnings here. We should arrange-"

"Me! Me! Me!" The students immediately swarmed Lida who had a box and everyone began to pitch in.

Mirio held Eri as she felt a little bad she could not pay anything but she saw Mirio was already holding a wad of cash for what she guessed was his entrance and hers.

The blonde noticed her sweet analytic gaze and called her on it "What Eri-? If you see this is because Uncle Tamaki and Aunt Nejire have already heard the news way before us, asking me to pay for them for the trip!" He answered but saw that sentence did not remove her doubt. Mirio looked deeper in his own mind what she could be thinking, and was amazed to come up with an answer. He didn't like it but cheered her up

"Aaahh. It's that. You shouldn't feel bad for not being able to pay. No one here expects you to do that because in a way you are my little sister okay-? How am I supposed to let you pay for yourself-? I can't! So I decided to be the one to pay but also Aizawa was willing to pay. So please accept it as our gift not some force obligation, because the reward we get is that smile of yours sweetie." Mirio said looking to those red pink eyes of her and made Eri look away with a slight blush. First Midoriya couod read her and now Mirio too-? The little girl then turned again his way and smiled big realizing she was thinking things too much again.

"Then... I'll make sure to smile more often!"

"That's the Eri-chan I know-!" Mirio happily noted and went to the mass of the students stuffing their money in. The blonde sensed the thing that bothered her mind was gone but he just wanted to make sure with a brief lesson he whispered to her. He closed in to her head and she tilted an ear closer.

"One day Eri, you will need to do what I'm doing today. Maybe not for me, but for someone else. I want to teach you that routine so that you become a good person... Maybe even..." Mirio pushed Mina and Kaminari out the way to stash his money into the fairly big slot of the small box as he briefly apologized to the two idiots he knocked out of the way which Eri giggled because Mirio barely did any force for that. She heard the next thing though he said loud and clear.

"A hero." Mirio completed his sentence

"What..?" Eri said in slight confusion until she put the funny distraction away and passed that message through her thoughts again

"You know. A hero. If you want to be a hero, I want you to be a kind and generous hero. One that can make others smile." He quoted and booped her nose, leaving her wide eyed at what he believed she could do. This made her a little numb until she leaned into his body.

"Thanks, Mirio-san" she said. She felt a little praised and sheepish, but she accepted that trust and hope for the little dream she still lacked true belief to make true.

To become a hero.

She hoped one day it will come true. Now she wondered, what Midoriya was doing-? He paid and left all of the sudden.