Beerus Appears-! Incident Stopped

The Berserker looked up to the sky as his body fixed itself, putting back every piece as it should while reflecting in what just happened.

He remembered charging in to slice the so called god, only to feel shredded like cheddar cheese in... A punch? A slash? A kick?

He couldn't recall what the god did to tear him apart.

He stood up and kept his eyes on the god as Beerus was now glowing in Hakai, an intense and deep aura that told him he could do the unimaginable.

"If you don't show respect... I'll make you respect the will of the King of All-!" Beerus declared as he arose to levitate as the Berserker took out the Dragonslayer and spun to hit the god again.

This time both clashed as Beerus blocked with his wrist, then dodged a swipe of the blade made at Mach speed to back up a couple steps.

"𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑳 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑮𝑰𝑽𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑴𝑬 𝑶𝑹𝑫𝑬𝑹𝑺-! 𝑷𝑹𝑬𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑫𝑰𝑬, 𝑩𝑬𝑬𝑹𝑼𝑺-!!!" The Berserker declared, regardless of feeling drowsy, he spun like a buzzsaw to connect with Beerus who masterfully grabbed the blade to then spin around it at the same speed to then perform a Aikido like move, making the Berserker slam down to crash as his sword cleave the ground to make a great chunk disappear due to the Hakai imbuedment.

The Berserker snarled and stood up as he stuck his hand in the air, a small purple void forming, as he reached in to take out a senzu bean which be popped to his maw as the disaster villain jittered from his entire body. The armor creaked and sounds of bone crunching together started to end in a snap as he was fully healed.

"𝑩𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒅...! 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆!?" The Berserker asked as he charged only for his multiple swing slash to be stopped by Beerus who this time grabbed the sharp top point as he yawned. The Berserker tried to shake the blade free from his two fingers but it was impossible.

"Think? No. I know so. You aren't as strong as you think you are, brat." Beerus said, giving him a killer kick as the Berserker's head loop sided as it wasn't torn or broken. Instead he felt a different kind of pain as he was dragged across the jagged ground with enough force to blow up a mountain with ease.

He lifted a big mass of concrete that was seen for miles as a new mountain was formed due to the falling Berserker.

He stood up and coughed blood as he felt broken somehow. He held his torso in agony as he felt his regeneration quirk fail multiple times, developing various problems like internal bleeding and blood clots. He coughed more as he then seem to vomit a whole mess of blood before that very crimson discharge became purple particles in the air.

He began to heal again as Beerus landed near him, tapping his right foot to check the sturdyness was of the land "I see... Can't keep up. Your abilities and Ki are strong, however, it seems you are just like a kid. What good is to have Hakai and all these other abilities, if you can't use them right anyway? What a waste" Beerus insulted as the Berserker called upon his sword that landed somewhere close to flip around for him to grasp.

"𝑬𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉-! 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈-! 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏 𝑯𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒆-!!!" The Berserker spun on himself, waving the board side of the blade to make catastrophic winds as Beerus wasn't affected. He just licked his paw as he closed his mouth from the dust.

Then he sighed "Ah by the gods... Can't you speed this up? Here- let me end this charade" Beerus said a the Berserker gave the final swing which was the main slice as a hurricane twister formed to progressively grow to a gigantic unnatural disaster.